• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

March 2021 Update Discussion Thread

Last edited:
The gyroids are in the games files, according to tcrf, so maybe they will get added in?
If they are I hope they have a collection tab and like you can donate them like fossils. That could make them fun.

I always found them annoying because they weren't really a collectable you could see progress on, they couldn't go on display (all of them at once) and they got in the way of finding fossils.

I know a lot of people liked them but yeah, to me they were an inconvenience :p

apologies if this isn’t the correct thread to ask this, but does anybody know what time the update will be finished/playable in GMT? i know it’s usually 1am or 2am but i can never remember thanks to daylight savings, haha.

apologies if this isn’t the correct thread to ask this, but does anybody know what time the update will be finished/playable in GMT? i know it’s usually 1am or 2am but i can never remember thanks to daylight savings, haha.
According to Google:

" According to a Japanese page from Nintendo, the Version 1.9.0 update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons containing new Sanrio items and more will be released at exactly 10AM Japan Standard Time on Thursday, March 18th. "

Really looking forward to all the updates to be honest but I'd say the Sanrio villagers and design slots are getting me the most hyped! (and the plant from the tree day event - can never have too many plants!)

Should be 1 AM, if I'm not mistaken.

The pattern spaces are a biggy for me. There wasn't near enough in New Leaf and Horizons was no different. I like using custom patterns in my houses and on furniture, signs, etc. That doesn't leave much for a path. I'm so thrilled we get 50 more. Having 50 more spaces for clothing will be nice too.

I'm confused by the Nook Points system. Couldn't they come up with a more interesting way to earn items?

Back