• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

March 2021 Update Discussion Thread

I'm very pleasantly surprised by this update. Not what I was hoping for, exactly (Brewster and Nook's Cranny upgrade) but welcome anyways. I was afraid we'd get nothing after all the holiday characters were added, but looks like we're getting new features still.

I think that's the best part of this update to me - I'm rarely use custom designs, but the new customizable items have me excited. Mostly this update excites me because I can't wait to see what the game looks like this time next year!

A Brewster's Cafe and Nook's Cranny upgrade would be amazing. This upgrade is okay, though.

Just finished updating & I’ve already gotten my new pattern slots! This is GLORIOUS😄

It's Dom's birthday and the update has dropped. What a day. :lemon:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Screenshot_20210318-010831.jpg

MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL HAS COME BACK TO ME AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH I'M CRYING REAL TEARS!!!!!💖😭💖😭💖😭💖

It's really nice to see everyone having fun scanning their cards and inviting the Sanrio villagers~ ☺️ to those waiting on their cards to arrive, hang in there!

I honestly just want specific Sanrio items belonging to each set. You know, own a little bit of everything, but unfortunately I don't own the cards... :( I mostly really want Keroppi and Kiki and Lala.

It's really nice to see everyone having fun scanning their cards and inviting the Sanrio villagers~ ☺ to those waiting on their cards to arrive, hang in there!

I honestly just want specific Sanrio items belonging to each set. You know, own a little bit of everything, but unfortunately I don't own the cards... :( I mostly really want Keroppi and Kiki and Lala.
i can get u them for free if u like ^-^
i have plenty of time to order loads of stuff aha

Back