• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Making mirrors for you!

its no trouble! ive got my ac switch on the way today and i didnt want to wait to play so im just playing around before i reset when i transfer

So, apparently, it's 5am and not 6am. I'm able to visit now!

So, apparently, it's 5am and not 6am. I'm able to visit now!

oh nice! well ive got 2 people round now so i'll let you know when they've gone!

this is awesome! i saw this thread and then immediately found the message in a bottle with the recipe right after LOL what a coincidence!!

I should have my game in 2 hours and should be playing in 3 I would love one and don't mind giving you materials if I have them! I would really appreciate it...ill come back and see if ur still doing it in about 3 hours

I‘d love to get one c:

Sure thing! Just eating real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's really kind of you!

Ha it’s no trouble just killing time until I get my new switch

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is awesome! i saw this thread and then immediately found the message in a bottle with the recipe right after LOL what a coincidence!!

Ha yeah I brought the hairstyles then realised I need a mirror and there it was

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should have my game in 2 hours and should be playing in 3 I would love one and don't mind giving you materials if I have them! I would really appreciate it...ill come back and see if ur still doing it in about 3 hours

Online play isn’t available first day and days reset at 6am unless you’re willing to tt as I’ll be resetting when I get my new switch but I’ll try bring some extra with me!

Back