• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ♥ Mae's Mini Market & RV Park ♥

Fine with me. Wait I minute and I'll register you

amazingly enough.. i don't have a full basket.
my friend who started over came over & took a lot of my fruit.
i have 6, & i'll give them to you for free ♥
unless you'd like 3 of some other fruit added in, i could give you 6 durain & 3 other fruit?
i'm so sorry about that.

amazingly enough.. i don't have a full basket.
my friend who started over came over & took a lot of my fruit.
i have 6, & i'll give them to you for free ♥
unless you'd like 3 of some other fruit added in, i could give you 6 durain & 3 other fruit?
i'm so sorry about that.

Don't worry, could you add 3 oranges?

yeah, to make it up to you i'll bring you 6 durain, 3 oranges, & a perfect orange, if that's okay? ♥ for 1TBT ♥

No need for the perfect oranges, I've just started out and am trying to get other types of fruit ^_^ so I just wanted a basket of Durian. I only have cherries, peaches, (and some (not yet planted) mangos and bananas right now). So that's why I asked for the Durian. I could even do with 2 durian, 2 pears, 2 oranges, 2 apples, and one lemon for instance.

No need for the perfect oranges, I've just started out and am trying to get other types of fruit ^_^ so I just wanted a basket of Durian. I only have cherries, peaches, (and some (not yet planted) mangos and bananas right now). So that's why I asked for the Durian. I could even do with 2 durian, 2 pears, 2 oranges, 2 apples, and one lemon for instance.

i can do that for you! ♥ i'm ready now! what is your town's name?

bump ♥

- Added unorderable: Chocolate Coin - 2TBT
- Added unorderable: Authentic Famous Painting - 2TBT

also, choose a sanrio camper today? ♥

I was wondering if I could do on-demand rv visit? Im trying to find Wolf Link's RV.
Thanks!

i'd love to buy the following! ♥

Hello Kitty Outfit
Kerokerokeroppi Top
My Melody Hat

it's alright!! i was off most of yesterday since i wasn't feeling well. i'm on now though and will be for the rest of today most likely! :blush:

awesome! im online now too ♥ i'll add you and come to your town, if thats okay? what's your town's name?

awesome! im online now too ♥ i'll add you and come to your town, if thats okay? what's your town's name?

i added your fc! my town's name is caldwell, my mayor's name is neb. i'll open up my gate! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much!! i loved your witch hat, so cute!

Back