• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lost All my Art Please Help!

Hey, don't know if you wanted this but I have this drawing of your Rep I made for you last year as thanks for my Ice Cream Swirl
Screenshot 2022-04-25 014551.jpg

I forgot to reply, apologies! I'm so sorry to hear your PC got busted :c it's one of my main fears lol 😭

I saw you found the art I made for you, but I thought I should upload the bigger versions! Thank god I had it saved in my discord hehe.

IMG_3215.gif

IMG_3217.gif

IMG_3208.png

Also the paper cutouts you made are absolutely adorable!! I always love seeing your arts and crafts hehe ❤️

I forgot to reply, apologies! I'm so sorry to hear your PC got busted :c it's one of my main fears lol 😭

I saw you found the art I made for you, but I thought I should upload the bigger versions! Thank god I had it saved in my discord hehe.

IMG_3215.gif

IMG_3217.gif

IMG_3208.png

Also the paper cutouts you made are absolutely adorable!! I always love seeing your arts and crafts hehe ❤️
Thanks Skar, I appreciate it! Learn from my mistakes and make sure you back up your files! 🥲

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your art! I dont think I ever doodled anything for you, but wanted to stop by and say thank you for doodling my island rep! I must have missed the notification.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your art! I dont think I ever doodled anything for you, but wanted to stop by and say thank you for doodling my island rep! I must have missed the notification.
Hey I can always make/get more right?

You're welcome! I loved your island journal, that's what really inspired me to draw Soup! 🐻‍❄️

Back