Lost All my Art Please Help!

Hey, don't know if you wanted this but I have this drawing of your Rep I made for you last year as thanks for my Ice Cream Swirl
Screenshot 2022-04-25 014551.jpg

I forgot to reply, apologies! I'm so sorry to hear your PC got busted :c it's one of my main fears lol 😭

I saw you found the art I made for you, but I thought I should upload the bigger versions! Thank god I had it saved in my discord hehe.

IMG_3215.gif

IMG_3217.gif

IMG_3208.png

Also the paper cutouts you made are absolutely adorable!! I always love seeing your arts and crafts hehe ❤️

I forgot to reply, apologies! I'm so sorry to hear your PC got busted :c it's one of my main fears lol 😭

I saw you found the art I made for you, but I thought I should upload the bigger versions! Thank god I had it saved in my discord hehe.

IMG_3215.gif

IMG_3217.gif

IMG_3208.png

Also the paper cutouts you made are absolutely adorable!! I always love seeing your arts and crafts hehe ❤️
Thanks Skar, I appreciate it! Learn from my mistakes and make sure you back up your files! 🥲

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your art! I dont think I ever doodled anything for you, but wanted to stop by and say thank you for doodling my island rep! I must have missed the notification.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your art! I dont think I ever doodled anything for you, but wanted to stop by and say thank you for doodling my island rep! I must have missed the notification.
Hey I can always make/get more right?

You're welcome! I loved your island journal, that's what really inspired me to draw Soup! 🐻‍❄️

Back