• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lost All my Art Please Help!

Firesquids

☆ Roxie of Avalar ☆
Bells
Island
Avalar
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
TL;DR: Have you done art for me? I lost it, and need it back. 😭

Hey guys, not sure exactly where to post this but honestly I'm getting desperate.

My computer blew up and I lost a ton of pictures (personal photographs, all of my Photoshop WIPs, a ton of my art in general, essentially everything I've done digitally, all of my submissions for past tbt events, the works.

I'm posting here in hopes that the kind people who have done art for me on TBT will help me out by sending the images to me, or posting them here (if you still have them).

In the meantime, please enjoy the second wave of diversity paper dolls I promised, traditional art is the only thing keeping me sane rn.
🙃

paperdolls wave 2 a.jpg
paperdolls wave 2 b.jpg

WnXv5mx.jpg

Featured reps:
@~Kilza~ @Foreverfox @oak @Aquilla @amemome You guys also rock! 💜

Last edited:
OHH NOOOO!! Ughhhh I’m so sorry that sucks that you lost all of your pictures and art! I know this community will pull together and get as much back for you as we can!

Also, I LOVE how you drew my rep!! Thank you so much for including me! I was bummed to have not included her in my diversity thing. I wasn’t sure I could, since she’s my PC rep, so instead everyone got my nobody of an NH rep lol 😂

Last edited:
OHH NOOOO!! Ughhhh I’m so sorry that sucks that you lost all of your pictures and art! I know this community work pull together and get as much back for you as we can!

Also, I LOVE how you drew my rep!! Thank you so much for including me! I was bummed to have not included her in my diversity thing. I wasn’t sure I could, since she’s my PC rep, so instead everyone got my nobody of an NH rep lol 😂
Your PC rep is beautiful can see why you use her, but the PC items are so detailed I had to cut your rep from the first round for time. lol

Aghhhhhh computer whyyyyy; it might still be on your hard drive, if only I was nearby to lend you my tech help.
You don’t have to worry; I saved everything ever arted by me on imgbb:
(Click for the links to the full size ones)

1618377275491-png.368726

It’s about time I made you something new, lol.

Aghhhhhh computer whyyyyy; it might still be on your hard drive, if only I was nearby to lend you my tech help.
You don’t have to worry; I saved everything ever arted by me on imgbb:
(Click for the links to the full size ones)

1618377275491-png.368726

It’s about time I made you something new, lol.
Yeah unfortunately the harddrive seems the problem at this point. Thanks a million Renn, the Keiko pic hitting harder than usual, don't even want to think about all the lost pictures of her.
Do you have the picture you did back in Camp TBT with the different cabin reps? and the Japanese doll one?
Omg you've already done so much art for me, you don't need to do that 😭

Oh Roxie I am so sorry 😞 I know for a while I kept spamming you with drawings of Hopkins 😂💜 will see what I have and do more haha.

Renns amazing camp tbt entry 😍

IMG_0623.jpg

Yeah unfortunately the harddrive seems the problem at this point. Thanks a million Renn, the Keiko pic hitting harder than usual, don't even want to think about all the lost pictures of her.
Do you have the picture you did back in Camp TBT with the different cabin reps? and the Japanese doll one?
Omg you've already done so much art for me, you don't need to do that 😭
Oh yeah! I knew I was forgetting some stuff:

I bet I'll think of more by the morning when I regenerate some brain cells... :LOL:

Ooooh that sounds super stressful! 😱 A much needed reminder for me to back up my stuff - I always forget 😨 Your entries for events might still be possible to back track if you comb through the contest threads here, but I can imagine how devastating it must be to have lost so many files and projects. I still have the secret santa art I made for you:

wsnvA1e.png
nMSaQU7.png

The paper doll is super adorable, thank you for featuring my character! 🥺💙

I want to express my condolences for your lost hard drive! I hope that maybe there's some way to salvage the data on it. I've lost data before, and that's why I have at least two separate backups of everything I have on my computer now. ^o^;>

I don't think I ever drew anything for you, but I still have the delicious drawing you did of the TV dinner for me, in case you lost that and wanted it again. It's a really nice drawing and I like it a lot.

Banquet TV dinner by firesquids on TBT.png

My condolences to what happened at your computer (especially the hard drive). 😰
Here's the art I saved as compensation. I do have the flash drive as a backup. I post this art here I did back at the time I made the Chibi art requests thread because your contest entries in TBT contest are amazing and you're one of the coolest people in TBT. 🥺
I hope your computer gets fixed and the files recovered in the meantime! ☺️
chibifiresquids.png

Ok, found a little drawing of Hopkins 💜 (charges up iPad to try and do better 🙃)
Untitled - 9 January 2022 20.06.jpeg

Also here is the amazing drawing of Judy you did for me 🥰 (She is still happy living in Bayside 😍)

IMG_1984.jpg

@ me again on Sunday and I can get it for you. My iPad is at my SILs house.
Will do, thanks Chris!

found the animated gif I had for you c:
Ahh thank you, I love this one so much! Do you have the camp TBT art you did of the cabin reps?

Ooooh that sounds super stressful! 😱 A much needed reminder for me to back up my stuff - I always forget 😨 Your entries for events might still be possible to back track if you comb through the contest threads here, but I can imagine how devastating it must be to have lost so many files and projects. I still have the secret santa art I made for you:

The paper doll is super adorable, thank you for featuring my character! 🥺💙
Thanks Aquilla, yeah I'll be combing through my posts today, going to be a lot but I'm just glad they're archived somewhere.

I want to express my condolences for your lost hard drive! I hope that maybe there's some way to salvage the data on it. I've lost data before, and that's why I have at least two separate backups of everything I have on my computer now. ^o^;>

I don't think I ever drew anything for you, but I still have the delicious drawing you did of the TV dinner for me, in case you lost that and wanted it again. It's a really nice drawing and I like it a lot.
Thanks kiwi, I forgot about this picture! That was so fun to draw, gotta try drawing some food again.

Ok, found a little drawing of Hopkins 💜 (charges up iPad to try and do better 🙃)

Also here is the amazing drawing of Judy you did for me 🥰 (She is still happy living in Bayside 😍)
Aw yes, thank you Roxxy! 💜

My condolences to what happened at your computer (especially the hard drive). 😰
Here's the art I saved as compensation. I do have the flash drive as a backup. I post this art here I did back at the time I made the Chibi art requests thread because your contest entries in TBT contest are amazing and you're one of the coolest people in TBT. 🥺
I hope your computer gets fixed and the files recovered in the meantime! ☺️
Thanks Yanrima, you're so sweet! It's been rough but I should be fine, I'll be making some last ditch efforts today to recover them.

Last edited:
@Chris I was able to track it down today so no worries! Still love it very much btw!
firesquids.png

Man, looking through endless threads for posts I vaguely remember got me feeling like it's TBT Easter.

Other art I've found again today, not everything but relieved I've been able to recover so much of it. 😩
tillygoesmeow.png
by TillyGoesMeow
Spacetokki77.jpeg
by SpaceTokki77
Squidpops.png
by Squidpops
Dirtbabey.jpg
by dirtbabey
YourlocalGoomy.jpeg
by YourlocalGoomy
clownpostur 2.pngcloawnpostur.png
by Clownpapa
Nefarious.png
by Nefarious
Skarmoury.gif

by Skarmoury

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your computer. That sucks! ☹️

On a more positive note, your new diversity dolls are adorable! I still love the one of my rep so much. ❤️ I love that I can look at your row of doll reps and recognise all of the different TBT members. ❤️

omg I almost forgot about it. I don't have the old high res one anymore, but I did manage to find the low quality version 😭

Untitled_Artwork.png
Aw well at least it's something, ty again I love your art so much!

Sorry to hear about your computer. That sucks! ☹️

On a more positive note, your new diversity dolls are adorable! I still love the one of my rep so much. ❤️ I love that I can look at your row of doll reps and recognise all of the different TBT members. ❤️
Thanks man, not the end of the world but in a way it sure feels like it. Lots of people with iconic reps here, wish we had more POC though.

Back