• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking for the perfect map - since 2 hours! ;.;

Mimichan

...secretly I'm a cat.
Bells
Yep almost 3 already! I honestly do not care about the villagers, but I have a desiredmap style which just won't appear ;-; please keep me alive while I'm resetting over and over again

I'm not picky at all ( maybe a bit) but I really want that one map! I'll do this for 2 more hours if necessary!

tumblr_mo7p62s89d1svownfo4_1280.png

Second batch of maps (top middle one)
map A1

Yep. The town square should be in the small part of the town... maximum of 1 lake total in the town. I had one like that before but I typed my city name wrong ;.;

i'm so sorry! at least you have one that you're looking for. i don't understand the people who keep resetting when they aren't even looking for one in particular

Yeah! But it just doesn't show up! I keep getting those long rivered, ugly town maps...

Yeah! But it just doesn't show up! I keep getting those long rivered, ugly town maps...

It will show eventually! The only problem is that the plaza, retail and town hall are random so if you get a map with the river you want but the plaza isn't in the ideal spot, if you skip over it you might not see it again for a long time. Once I saw the river I wanted, I settled because I remember how frustrated I was after hours of looking. Once it came up I was so happy that I didn't care where everything was. Now I have grown to love everything and cannot be happier :) Keep at it!

Well...I wish you luck. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited:
It will show eventually! The only problem is that the plaza, retail and town hall are random so if you get a map with the river you want but the plaza isn't in the ideal spot, if you skip over it you might not see it again for a long time. Once I saw the river I wanted, I settled because I remember how frustrated I was after hours of looking. Once it came up I was so happy that I didn't care where everything was. Now I have grown to love everything and cannot be happier :) Keep at it!
I found a very nice town mapp just now! I also have a cute Dog Villager, but the house is in the way ;-;
I'll post my map as soon as I know how to take a photo of the under screen

I found a very nice town mapp just now! I also have a cute Dog Villager, but the house is in the way ;-;
I'll post my map as soon as I know how to take a photo of the under screen

Love to see it! Also just remember that villagers can always come and go so don't worry too much if you don't like them!

I spent hours resetting for a map I was happy with, too! I didn't care about the position of the river, but I wanted my Re-Tail, Event Plaza and Town Hall to be in a specific place.

I got frustrated after hours of resetting, gave up and didn't touch AC for weeks. When I finally came back to it I got a map I was happy with on the second try.

There's someone who submits to acnlconfessions on Tumblr who has been resetting for a map for six weeks lmao

I've reset for months at a time before getting what I want. XD I'm so picky, it's unhealthy. Don't worry, you'll get it.

Your patience is really something :p My first town I didn't know there were more town map options other than the few they gave you, so I got the worst town map ever. Then on my second town I got frustrated with resetting so I gave up after like the 4th time and now I'm dealing with an ehhh map.

Back