• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello

Shadowboxer

Bells
Hi there,

My name is Minke, I am 28 years old and I’m from the Netherlands. I’ve been playing New Horizons since December 2021 but couldn’t keep an island longer than 1 month due to extreme perfectionism, and maybe some form of OCD. I’m now resetting again and I am determined to make this island my forever island. I just need to find the perfect map and I know that it’s possible because I’ve had them before. I have played New Leaf and experienced the same problem but eventually settled with a map.

I have been reading this forum silently for over a year now and thought it was about time I signed up and become active. I hope to meet some nice people here!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. I wish you luck on finding your perfect map.

Welcome to the forums Minke! ✨ I'm glad you decided to sign up!

Good luck with finding the perfect map and making your island your forever island! Is there anything you're hoping to achieve on it? Any specific villagers you're hoping to find? 😊

hello minke, welcome to the forums! i hope you have much more fun here as a member than a lurker! 💓

struggling to stick with an island is so valid! i deal with perfectionism when it comes to my island, and honestly everything else i do and create lol, as well. it’s one of the reasons why i haven’t tried much to terraform or decorate my island, even after completely flattening it, because i know it’s going to be a struggle to do anything that i actually like or am happy with, haha. so you’re definitely not alone!

i wish you the best of luck with your new island and sticking with it!

Welcome to the forums Minke! ✨ I'm glad you decided to sign up!

Good luck with finding the perfect map and making your island your forever island! Is there anything you're hoping to achieve on it? Any specific villagers you're hoping to find? 😊
I want to complete everything. Complete the museum, gather all DIYs, catalog all items and complete all the Nook Miles Achievements.

I have a few favourite villagers, but I’m hoping for Poppy, Deirdre and Daisy. They are so cute!

I want to complete everything. Complete the museum, gather all DIYs, catalog all items and complete all the Nook Miles Achievements.

I have a few favourite villagers, but I’m hoping for Poppy, Deirdre and Daisy. They are so cute!

Ooh, that's definitely a big goal! I've kept my original island from the start, and have never tried to complete my museum, DIYs, catalogue or Nook achievements, but I know so many people who have! 😅 Good luck completing everything! You can do it! 🌟
(also really cute villager choices! 💝)

Back