• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for the perfect map - since 2 hours! ;.;

Mimichan

...secretly I'm a cat.
Bells
Yep almost 3 already! I honestly do not care about the villagers, but I have a desiredmap style which just won't appear ;-; please keep me alive while I'm resetting over and over again

I'm not picky at all ( maybe a bit) but I really want that one map! I'll do this for 2 more hours if necessary!

tumblr_mo7p62s89d1svownfo4_1280.png

Second batch of maps (top middle one)
map A1

Yep. The town square should be in the small part of the town... maximum of 1 lake total in the town. I had one like that before but I typed my city name wrong ;.;

i'm so sorry! at least you have one that you're looking for. i don't understand the people who keep resetting when they aren't even looking for one in particular

Yeah! But it just doesn't show up! I keep getting those long rivered, ugly town maps...

Yeah! But it just doesn't show up! I keep getting those long rivered, ugly town maps...

It will show eventually! The only problem is that the plaza, retail and town hall are random so if you get a map with the river you want but the plaza isn't in the ideal spot, if you skip over it you might not see it again for a long time. Once I saw the river I wanted, I settled because I remember how frustrated I was after hours of looking. Once it came up I was so happy that I didn't care where everything was. Now I have grown to love everything and cannot be happier :) Keep at it!

Well...I wish you luck. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited:
It will show eventually! The only problem is that the plaza, retail and town hall are random so if you get a map with the river you want but the plaza isn't in the ideal spot, if you skip over it you might not see it again for a long time. Once I saw the river I wanted, I settled because I remember how frustrated I was after hours of looking. Once it came up I was so happy that I didn't care where everything was. Now I have grown to love everything and cannot be happier :) Keep at it!
I found a very nice town mapp just now! I also have a cute Dog Villager, but the house is in the way ;-;
I'll post my map as soon as I know how to take a photo of the under screen

I found a very nice town mapp just now! I also have a cute Dog Villager, but the house is in the way ;-;
I'll post my map as soon as I know how to take a photo of the under screen

Love to see it! Also just remember that villagers can always come and go so don't worry too much if you don't like them!

I spent hours resetting for a map I was happy with, too! I didn't care about the position of the river, but I wanted my Re-Tail, Event Plaza and Town Hall to be in a specific place.

I got frustrated after hours of resetting, gave up and didn't touch AC for weeks. When I finally came back to it I got a map I was happy with on the second try.

There's someone who submits to acnlconfessions on Tumblr who has been resetting for a map for six weeks lmao

I've reset for months at a time before getting what I want. XD I'm so picky, it's unhealthy. Don't worry, you'll get it.

Your patience is really something :p My first town I didn't know there were more town map options other than the few they gave you, so I got the worst town map ever. Then on my second town I got frustrated with resetting so I gave up after like the 4th time and now I'm dealing with an ehhh map.

Back