Trading 1x Perfect Peach + 2 Coconut for Other (Perfect) Fruits!

Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (292) +
Hi, you can see (currently) two of my Perfect Peaches displayed. I’m keeping my others for collection purposes, but I am very interested in trading the extra c:

I’d like them preferably older than the peach, but newer works too! :3

Perfect already obtained: Pear, Peach, and Cherry

Perfect Need: Orange, and Apple (can pay TBT for one of these since I only have one Perfect Peach to trade.. my sister wants one -w- )

AND! I'm looking for regular fruits! I have 2x Coconut (active but also hidden from my sidebar) to trade for any I don't have yet!

Regular obtained: Coconut, Lychee

Regular need: Lemon, Mango, Persimmon, Banana (Mango and Lemon highly preferred rn :3)

Last edited:
I don't know how to gift directly so I sent a trade, hope that's ok!
Sure! Also, just for future reference; to gift directly

You go into Inventory in the Bell icon tab, and search through your inventory to find the collectible to gift! There should be a gift, discard, etc for options on the collectibles c: I can show you!

IMG_5452.jpeg

Hello, wondering if you'd be interested in trading a coconut for a persimmon of mine? Please just let me know. 🙂

Bump!

I did not see this until now! Were you still looking?

I am indeed still looking for a coconut! I just saw this reply back from you (I can't believe I missed it!), & it's almost the end of the event... do you happen to have any coconut left that you already purchased by any chance?

Back