Trading fruit! (Offering Perfect Cherry & Lemons) - PLAN DONE! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Irescien

*✧Operating on 1 braincell✧*
Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (81) +
I'm looking to trade for fruits! I have some meow coupons ready right now but I don't have a lot yet, so I will only be able to do a few trades where the person could get a fruit right away! Other than that if people are okay with waiting a little I would love to trade some fruits!!!!

I wanna start planning out as its getting later now and I have a particular order I want to get, and I wanna make sure I'm gonna be able to trade for all of them! All I ask is to not send any fruits to me right away, I hope that anyone who trades with me is willing to wait to purchase. I will message anyone I trade with to let them know when to buy when their fruit is next on the list. I am willing to do the same for anyone who wants to trade with me!

Any of the fruit that don't have a name beside them I will need!

----------------------------------------------🌽🥥🍌:lemon:🍅🥭🍇🍐🍑🍊🍒🍎---------------------------------------------

699.jpg
Durian - @/himekirako
- I traded Cherry
- I received Durian

704.jpg
Coconut - @/Mr.Fox
- I traded Lemon
- I received Coconut

705.jpg
Banana - @/BungoTheElf
- I traded Lemon
- I received Banana

700.jpg
Lemon - Me
- Bought Lemon
703.jpg
Persimmon- @/MrBox
- I traded Lemon
- I received Persimmon

702.jpg
Mango- @/Cheremtasy
- I traded Lemon
- I received Mango

701.jpg
Lychee- @/Sheando
- I traded Cherry
- I received Lychee

671.jpg
Perfect Pear -@/Asarena
- I traded Lemon
- I received Pear

670.jpg
Perfect Peach- @/Millysaurusrexjr
- I traded Lemon
- I received Peach

669.jpg
Perfect Orange- @/MrBox
- I traded Cherry
- I received Orange

668.jpg
Perfect Cherries - Me
- I bought Cherry
667.jpg
Perfect Apple- @/Coach -> Will trade for Cherry
- I traded Cherry
- I received Apple

Last edited:
Trade you lychee or orange for a cherry?

I don’t need the cherry quite yet, have to snag an apple first.

hi! do you still need a perfect orange and persimmon?
I do still need both of those yes! If you're willing to wait to purchase until I can get others i'd love to trade for both of those! What would you like in return? A cherry and a lemon?

Trade you lychee or orange for a cherry?

I don’t need the cherry quite yet, have to snag an apple first.
I could do that yeah! I won't need the lychee yet either so we'll keep in touch (y) but i'll put you down for the trade

I do still need both of those yes! If you're willing to wait to purchase until I can get others i'd love to trade for both of those! What would you like in return? A cherry and a lemon?
Yeah! I'm willing to wait :^D Just hit me up whenever you want me to buy them for you!
And yeaaah! A cherry and a lemon would be sweet! (Cherry first preferably, then a lemon..!)

Yeah! I'm willing to wait :^D Just hit me up whenever you want me to buy them for you!
And yeaaah! A cherry and a lemon would be sweet! (Cherry first preferably, then a lemon..!)
Thank you! Do you want your fruits at any specific time or do you just want them now? any messages for them as well?

I could do that yeah! I won't need the lychee yet either so we'll keep in touch (y) but i'll put you down for the trade

I’m ready for the cherry now if that’s okay! I can send the lychee whenever you’re ready; I don’t mind waiting. I have the tickets set aside.

I would like the message:

For Lolly

Thanks in advance! Just let me know if for some reason you aren’t able to send soon.

I’m ready for the cherry now if that’s okay! I can send the lychee whenever you’re ready; I don’t mind waiting. I have the tickets set aside.

I would like the message:

For Lolly

Thanks in advance! Just let me know if for some reason you aren’t able to send soon.
Yep that's fine i'll send it soon!! (also omg your messages being for your villagers thats so cute) and yes thank you i dont need it quite yet <3
Post automatically merged:

If you still need a perfect pear, I can trade you one for a lemon~
Yes I do! that'd be great :> I won't need the pear for a little bit still but ill put you down, but you can let me know if you want a lemon soon!

I can trade a perfect apple for your perfect cherry!
Yes I can do that thank you! I'll put you down for that as well, it might be a bit because the apple is the last one i'll need lol. But just let me know if you want a cherry earlier :>

Yes I do! that'd be great :> I won't need the pear for a little bit still but ill put you down, but you can let me know if you want a lemon soon!
We can do the trade whenever, just let me know!

Hello! I know you are looking for trades primarily, but I do have a Coconut listed in my shop listed for 500 TBT if you want to go that route. :)

Yes I can do that thank you! I'll put you down for that as well, it might be a bit because the apple is the last one i'll need lol. But just let me know if you want a cherry earlier :>
If you have the spare meow tokens now id like it please! But I don't mind waiting otherwise

If you have the spare meow tokens now id like it please! But I don't mind waiting otherwise
Yep I have enough currently so I can get you one now! Any message for it? (Edit: i have bought the cherry already so the date will be around when this message was sent, 7pm ish but ill wait just in case for the message)

Last edited:
Yep I have enough currently so I can get you one now! Any message for it? (Edit: i have bought the cherry already so the date will be around when this message was sent, 7pm ish but ill wait just in case for the message)
No message please, Ty!

Back