• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone mind helping me out with this list? I don't really understand how to transfer the amount shown for the tiers into TBT D': So, for Tier One, 10-30mil bells would be how much TBT? I was just curious because I have no idea how much to sell villagers for ;A;

Tier one would be 50-150TBT (100TBT=20milIGB) HOwever, if you sell for 50-150TBT and offer IGB, normally IGB is cheaper( I think)

Kid cat should be in tier 2 or 3. I feel like no one really likes him. I had him in my cycling and selling threads one time and its really hard to get someone to buy him. And i finally voided this jock cat. :(

Kid cat should be in tier 2 or 3. I feel like no one really likes him. I had him in my cycling and selling threads one time and its really hard to get someone to buy him. And i finally voided this jock cat. :(
I don't know who "no one" is, but I like Kid Cat a lot :)

Marsall was one of my first acnl villagers, I kicked him out because I hated him. I'm soooooo embarrassed and ashamed :'(

Marsall was one of my first acnl villagers, I kicked him out because I hated him. I'm soooooo embarrassed and ashamed :'(
Why? Just because he is a popular villager, it doesn't mean you have to like him.

I personally don't see the appeal in Marshal.

Last edited:

Why? Just because he is a popular villager, it doesn't mean you have to like him.

I personally don't see the appeal in Marshal.

I didn't see the appeal of Marshal at first but after a while I started seeing how cute he is, especially when he starts becoming flirty ;)

Ahh! I would have taken him lol wish I would have seen that. :) He has my birthday!

I've been seeing more and more people each day looking for Midge and I feel like she should be bumped to tier 4 instead of tier 5.

I really think this should be updated, but I think Houndoomed is inactive. I feel like we should make a new one. Opinions on this?And how do you think Houndoomed 'measured' how much they go up?

Last edited:
I really think this should be updated, but I think Houndoomed is inactive. I feel like we should make a new one. Opinions on this?And how do you think Houndoomed 'measured' how much they go up?

He has stated that he is extremely busy right now and plans on asking someone else to help in update it once he is back to normal for a couple weeks at least for when he is inactive like this. He said this 2-3 weeks ago

Still no update. It's been more than three months now. I have a feeling the list will never be updated again.

Well we could all work together and do it maybe? It is ALOT of work, you can't really blame anyone lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think thats a good idea...though I'm not really sure how to judge what characters are wanted most and not.. I think a poll is impossible, there are just too many villagers. I think what we need is maybe another tier..there are way too many in tier 5. Or maybe put more in 1 and 2? From a tier lower?

I have volunteered as I am sick at home and so need busy work to take this on if need be. In his opening he says there is a FAQ for his methods so I am going to check that out and have been keeping a notebook of trending for a while it is getting harder to know what is fair on both sides buyer or seller..plus I see a lot more demand for some lower downs and a lot of hardship giving the uppers out and more people looking for some very specific lower tiers over and over..If anyone wants to join forces and do this ever let me know. Until then I'm studying it so may have helpful info to whomever does.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Lolly went for 20m..she was mostly original shirt change and maybe an item..but I was asking IGB and more and more people do TBT..However some of us prefer IGB for the game while others are more site oriented so that's another factor. But I did get a fair price on Lolly as a t1. Other comments, yes Diana is the Whitney of the deer unless Skye is the new Whitney lol. I think just opinion Marshall wouldn't be number 1 but likely still t1. I have seen an uprising in Gayle, Margie, Bangle and other lowers actually I e seen people offering buyout at t 1 for many 4 and 5s as they are harder to find and gaining popularity while the list leads sellers to void. Nan is another one I've been seeing moving up and not as much love for Merengue like there was..just notes looking through old comments.

I think a good way to keep a guide more accurate and updated would be to have something similar to what Skyfall is doing in the TBT Marketplace of the collectibles guide. Everyone posting in the guide thread of who they sell/giveaway and for what price might be a good way to go. That way it would take off as much work from the person managing the guide because from there they could just organize the tiers from there. I also think there should be a tier 6 - I think the tier guide on Reddit also has a tier 6. It makes it just a little more accurate. There are way too many villagers in tier 5 at the moment.

That is a good idea, but who they sell and for what price doesn't count who people are looking for or what they are willing to pay especially those that get voided and or are given for free increasing demand and supply...it would have to be seen from both sides consumer and seller to gage it right just like economics.

That is a good idea, but who they sell and for what price doesn't count who people are looking for or what they are willing to pay especially those that get voided and or are given for free increasing demand and supply...it would have to be seen from both sides consumer and seller to gage it right just like economics.

I'm sorry if I phrased it wrong, but I didn't mean to only include the sales people post of in the thread, I'm saying it would just make it easier to maintain if you do want to make a guide.

I feel that this guide isn't more about sales, but rather popularity :/ However I get where you are coming from, but I think using how much they go for as a base for tiers isn't as good as a poll or something, especially because of the free cycling threads here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back