• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does spork work? If someone gives a UK version to the US,does that mean his name is the same? Or does it change?

I'm pretty sure if you get a Villager from a different region or country the name won't change. I've received villagers from Japanese members and I live in the US. Whrn the villager mentions their old town name or old mayor the names will remain in whatever language they were originally, but the villager's name will be in your language version.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
I've got an empty spot in my village and I was hoping to fill it with Gaston! If anyone has seen him for sale or has him moving in their town, please let me know and I'd be glad to take him/check out any threads about him. Thank you so much :DD
Wrong thread. Sorry. :eek: Even though you're willing to look elsewhere I don't think this post is allowed here.

Tbh Peanut is surprisingly low for how in demand and popular she is, it's extremely hard to get her. Trust me, I know xD

So, currently, would Marshal be the most popular? Or are they not in any particular order by popularity? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MayorSammy! That's odd... Peanut was one of my starters! /in my old town.../
It was Tanooki of Poseidon-- I changed it because Poseidon really wasn't meaning anything to me anymore...

Now, I started as Melanie of Buchanan (kudos to the people who get that reference) and I got Tia, Stitches, and Genji-- as some of my starters, I nearly cried because Tia was one of my dreamies, and I finally have her-- Genji sort of used to be on that list, but I was like--
naaaaaah ;^))

Last edited:
So, currently, would Marshal be the most popular? Or are they not in any particular order by popularity? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MayorSammy! That's odd... Peanut was one of my starters! /in my old town.../
It was Tanooki of Poseidon-- I changed it because Poseidon really wasn't meaning anything to me anymore...

Now, I started as Melanie of Buchanan (kudos to the people who get that reference) and I got Tia, Stitches, and Genji-- as some of my starters, I nearly cried because Tia was one of my dreamies, and I finally have her-- Genji sort of used to be on that list, but I was like--
naaaaaah ;^))

Yup they're in order. Even though it hasn't been updated in a while, I wouldn't be surprised if he still is. :rolleyes:

I feel like tangy would be 2 ; o ;
she just seems popular to me lately!

Last edited:
I think lolly should be moved down. many auctions I've seen have gone overlooked and she's been voided or gone for a very low price.
same with chief.

if a villager is unoriginal, how much lower would the starting bid be? (the villager i'm thinking of auctioning is tier 1 btw)

Last edited:
stitches has been quite unpopular lately; tons of sales with no response whatsoever. stitches fans like me keep bumping him to no avail.

Would someone mind helping me out with this list? I don't really understand how to transfer the amount shown for the tiers into TBT D': So, for Tier One, 10-30mil bells would be how much TBT? I was just curious because I have no idea how much to sell villagers for ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back