List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who sees more people searching for Chrissy over Francine? Whenever I look at lurking lists on cycling towns, I always see at least 2-3 people lurking for her

Melba tier 5? I see people looking for her a lot and she's so cute too, but really, tier 5?!

I ended up having to void lolly in the end when I had an auction for her, I was surprised!

Note about the Lazy deer Erik: Hound00med started this thread in November 2013. I joined The Bell Tree Forums that very month. I didn't initially pay attention to this thread. I do remember that it was during the first quarter of 2014 that Erik was regularly in Tier #01. (I can't say anything about November and December 2013.)

My own theory is that Erik, along with others like the Normal elephant Tia (and, lately, we can tell with the Smug horse Julian), were acquired by many Bell Tree Forums members that the demand went down. (Meaning, the signatures from forum members stating the latest of their Dreamies.) So, if Erik does make any return to Tier #01, I would figure it to be coming from a number of really new forum members having listed him. (Or more longer-running forum members who didn't get around to getting Erik.)

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of demand for Filbert recently

I have aswell.. He got bumped up last week, and I feel he may rise again this week. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note about the Lazy deer Erik: Hound00med started this thread in November 2013. I joined The Bell Tree Forums that very month. I didn't initially pay attention to this thread. I do remember that it was during the first quarter of 2014 that Erik was regularly in Tier #01. (I can't say anything about November and December 2013.)

My own theory is that Erik, along with others like the Normal elephant Tia (and, lately, we can tell with the Smug horse Julian), were acquired by many Bell Tree Forums members that the demand went down. (Meaning, the signatures from forum members stating the latest of their Dreamies.) So, if Erik does make any return to Tier #01, I would figure it to be coming from a number of really new forum members having listed him. (Or more longer-running forum members who didn't get around to getting Erik.)

Erik's popularity has remained extremely stable throughout this list's time on this forum. He has remained either in the top ten of Tier Two (never dropping below number 6) and managed to climb to number 12 in Tier One, but has stuck out his place for more time than Bam, who is another incredibly stable villager.

Yay Molly ^_^

But poor Lolly, I hope she jumps back into Tier 1 soon! She is one of the sweetest things ever >w<

I am shocked Julian is so low. Also I didn't know who Cheri was until a friend showed me a picture of her. I hardly see her. I see Rudy pop up tons more than her so I hope he makes a comeback. Kid Cat seems to be the jock of choice for the kitties.

Not too disappointed by this weeks results. I really like both Kid Cat and used to have Molly myself, so I know what all the Hub bub is about. I'm definitely disappointed for my Lolly though. To me she's basically the cat equivalent of Molly and I grew just as attached to her as I did that duck. Hopefully she earns her place back in tier one soon!

Lolly is number one in my heart. :blush:

I'm really glad Kid Cat came with my town. Caroline too. (It really surprises me what a low rank she has). Got lucky with those.

Last edited:
I always forget that Rudy was in tier 1 hahaha
but srsly give more love to Rudy people

Update

Little late, but here it is anyway!

1. Beau - unchanged (4 consecutive weeks at the top spot)
2. Stitches - up 1
3. Fauna - down 1
4. Zucker - up 4
5. Marshal - down 1
6. Fang - up 4
7. Rosie - down 2
8. Chief - down 1
9. Ankha - up 4
10. Merengue - down 4
11. Diana - down 2
12. Kid Cat - up 3
13. Molly - up 1
14. Marina - down 3
15. Whitney - down 3

Erik has been moved up from number 4 of Tier Two, to number 1.

Wolfgang has been moved down from number 13 of Tier Two, to number 18.

Zell has been moved down from number 19 of Tier Two, to number 24.

Cheri & Cherry have swapped places, with Cheri moving down from number 29 of Tier Two, to number 5 of Tier Three, while Cherry moves up to claim Cheri's old spot.

Kyle has been moved up from number 10 of Tier Three, to number 1.

Update
Cheri & Cherry have swapped places, with Cheri moving down from number 29 of Tier Two, to number 5 of Tier Three, while Cherry moves up to claim Cheri's old spot.

lol this made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back