Least favourite species?

Least favourite animal type?

• Total voters
Mice. Their weird little tails. Their ears. I dislike it all.

Coming back because I just realized I lied when I said that literally every species except gorillas has at least one villager I wouldn't mind having... lions don't either, their faces look simultaneously squished in and stretched out somehow and the mane doesn't look right and I just don't like any of them :( Kangaroos too and it's not just because of the joeys constantly in their pouches blinking along with them and all that, because I don't like the model of the 2 male ones either. People who like these species are valid though! I like some of the bulkier species that get hated on like elephants and bears a lot, but just not these 3. I even like some of tigers and mice and alligators and anteaters and so on... but gorillas, lions, and kangaroos just don't interest me and it's kinda sad because I actually like lions and kangaroos outside of this game.

I don't like most of the mice, leopards/lions, and hippos. Especially the hippos.
I love a lot of the wolf designs but their models are so weird, I wish they had little fangs or something cause their teeth-less mouths just make them look so odd in game. I can look past it for Dobie since he's old and it makes sense that he has no teeth LMAO

Gorillas kinda weird me out too, but I do like Louie and Hans. I'm currently trying to decide if I want Louie or Billy for my jock.

I don't like the super huge or super tiny villagers.. So bears, hamsters, etc.. But I think that the hamsters are probably the most off-putting hahahaha

The only ones I find really awful are apes and big birds like eagles. I wouldn't necessarily want a horse or a cow or hamster, but I do at least see some kind of charme there. Apes and eagles though, no.

ANTEATERS. Gorillas, chickens, ostriches, eagles, and lions. So many to choose from.

Back