Least Favorite PWP

I think I'm repeating what everybody has said but for me they are the Drilling Rig, massive boot, pipe sculputre, the colorful tires one, and every single one of the illuminated ones, since they lower your town rating.

YES! I don't get the Zen Bench! What the heck is that? Is just... ugly, unlike the other zen PWPs. I don't like it, that is why I use the Metal Bench instead of that one.

the fence. like what is the purpose of it? it just sits there and take up space. but good for preventing a villager from moving to a certain spot. and the flower bed. why the hell would we need a flower bed if we can just plant flowers anywhere we want?

I really don't like illuminated projects. They just look...off and I have no need for them. Also a lot of projects cranky villagers suggest are....eh.

The drilling rig is definitely a really odd one. And I never really liked the illuminated structures either. They just look boring to me when they're not lit...but I think some people make them work with landscaping (but idk, it still wouldn't really suit my taste for my own town).

I practically hate every single PWP a jock suggests. Why a traffic light? It's not even useful unless you are making a road in the middle of your village. Not that there is a car you can put on it anyway.

I LOVE the huge boot, lol! I have it in Cocoplum and it is very popular! Though I do think the lazies make the worst requests for pwp.

yeah I completely agree with your reasoning!

a lot of pwps only look good if you build a particular kind of town. Yeah I dont like the red boot and all of the illuminated pwps the most.

the pwps I have in my town are the only ones I like, and everything else I find aesthetically displeasing >< So yeah i only like 26 out of 95 pwps in the acnl game!

I believe I made the illuminated PWPs look good, tho I almost always play at night. B)

Kinda irritates me that they detract from your town rating, though I guess it makes sense.

I actually kinda like the sound the drilling rig makes. I had it for awhile and used to say that I needed to make money on the side in the oil business. Their greedy mayor was selling out the town to an oil company. Sometimes I want to rebuild it.

But yeah, I don't like the road signs or the fairy tale stuff. I guess it's mostly because I'm tired of seeing fairy tale towns.

Back