Least Favorite PWP

Mentagon

Solitude is Bliss
Bells
I see lots of threads about good PWPs, but no one ever really talks about the bad ones. I'm weird and curious though, what're some of your least favorites?

- All the road signs are super lame. They're only useful if you're making a city town with a road or something, which like 99% of people don't want.

- The fortune teller's shop just frustrates me because I'm such a completionist. Like I have to get this PWP just so that ugly abandoned building can go away. Nevermind the fact that Katrina can be replaced by a phone, or that it's one of the most expensive ones, OR that you have to get a reading 20 times. 20! If you don't time travel that'll take you approximately five months or less! What the hell, Katrina?

- Zen Bench. What is Zen about a table with a red tablecloth? If it's a reference to some thing I don't know about, please tell me.

- Traffic Signal for the same reason as the signs.

- Archway Sculpture. Why does it look like a giant tooth? ;-;

- Drilling Rig. Why? I don't understand.

I really hate the chair sculpture because like what is that? I don't want some random massive boot in the middle of my town.

you cab get katrina in ine day by making new characters and seeing her with them.

my least favourite ones are the road signs, solar panels and that oil drilling thing. i guess they're great if you'rd making a themed town that could use them but yeah.... not pretty

^ yep, i got katrina in one day using that method.

i don't like the giant boot, the road signs and the oil drilling rig

making new characters and visiting katrina's tent with them to get her shop unlocked in one day.

How did I never think of that?!

...still pretty useless outside of just making your main street not ugly though.

Some projects really look quite random - the ones I dislike the most are probably Parabolic Antenna & Drilling Rig (who would want it in their town :/), Video Screen, Stadium Light and Sandbox (really, not even shovel or bucket?)

Definitely the drilling rig!...What are they drilling for anyway?..hidden ores that can't be reached by the shovel??

The pile of pipes, personally. The sandbox wouldn't be so bad if it didn't look like a giant slab of concrete.

The pipes, lol. I mean really, there are some pretty silly ones.

the pile of pipes cracks me up, it's like this lazy villager just really wants to suggest something, but can't think of anything better than a bunch of freaking pipes just laying around.

drilling rig looks kind of cool, but i don't know what sort of town could pull them off...

i wish the police station had more appealing designs - i do want it in my town, but they're just so ugly and don't fit the aesthetic. it bothers me.

I really hate the chair sculpture because like what is that? I don't want some random massive boot in the middle of my town.

this... lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and that drilling rig... I've tried thinking of something to do for it... but nope

The drilling rig and traffic signal as well as the traffic signs. They're kinda lame and unnecessary. P:

I think the Archway Sculpture is super ugly. It reminds me of some old 50's style concrete buildings and I don't like it at all. I think it would be more appealing if they changed the texture/color or both.
The traffic signs and other street pwps work for my second town, since I have roads, so I'm glad that they're there. :)

Last edited:
The zen bench is so weird. It was suggested to me one day after I patiently did the diving trick for an hour and I was so mad! Haha!

I'm not a fan of the modern PWP's, as I feel they make my town feel too industrialized (like the oil drill, modern police station, modern bridge, etc.) I'll stick to my campsite, fire pit and hammock to make my town feel clean and green!

I think the pile of pipes, chair sculpture, bus stop, archway sculpture, cube sculpture, rack of rice, and a few others are kind of weird and pointless. I guess the bus stop could work if you were making a city themed town, but still it doesn't seem like it would fit in with the gray colors of a road and metal things.

Back