• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

L button on switch lite not working

Any updates on this matter, Lotusblossom? The only idea I have is to take a screwdriver, pop open that sucker from the back and just start pullin' things out! 🔧🤪 Something's gotta happen, right? 🤭 Okay, maaaaybe that's not a good idea. Hey, Whitney invited me over for tea at her place recently. 💞🐺🔎🎲❓ Do you think she's trying to sabotage my Nintendo Switch??? ⚠️ Something's wrong with that villager, I tell you! 😁

Spilt some sweet tea on my lite and now the l button is not working.. what should I do?? Where should I go???

would search for 'nintendo console repair' and head to their site, set up a repair ticket and send the console to them to get it fixed. the repair might not be covered under warranty so you might need to pay the cost instead. there are also FAQ pages regarding repairs, so would check that out too!

FAQ (Nintendo UK):

FAQ (Nintendo Americas):

Back