• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Switch Lite colour would you choose?

Less would choose and more did choose haha, but I got the turquoise model when it came out! That was actually my first Switch; hadn't had the extra hundred for a regular model at the time, and figured I'd be more than happy with the handheld play since I always prefered that to begin with. Heard rumours about a Switch "mini" so figured I could hold off until one came out. The turquoise was such a pretty colour, I don't use it now since I grabbed the Splatoon 3 OLED a year and a half back as a birthday treat, but it was a great system to have for the three years before that! Very nice colour in my opinion; honestly they're all great, expecially the limited editions they've made.

I think I would go with yellow, too! I am a pink lover but the switch being coral isn't the right shade for me. I think the yellow looks really cute with the poptart pattern case too, which definitely sways me. Plus it would match my yellow 3DS 🥰

Back