• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Urgent well okay maybe urgent isn't the right word but i just got a replacement switch lite and i'm need of help

Bells
Switch
2368-2604-8213
Silver Mailbox
As the title says i'm hoping someone can help me cause despite looking up and watching guides on Youtube i'm still so confused i just got a replacement Switch Lite today and i assume that i did everything right but right now i'm trying to send over my save data from Pokemon Violet and nothing happened i don't understand what i did wrong and i just know i'm gonna need the same help for my other games i need to mention that all my games are Physical not sure if that helps or not and also some more info this is my 1st time doing any of this . Any help is greatly appreciated .❤

If your data from the e-store or by physical copy?
Um i didn't really understand that but i assume you meant physical or digital the answer is all of my games are physical no digital

When I thought about transfering Sword I just used the data switch thing in the switch to do it

I hope you figure it out though!
Post automatically merged:

I'm assuming you do, but could be if you haven't installed it on your side

When I thought about transfering Sword I just used the data switch thing in the switch to do it

I hope you figure it out though!
Post automatically merged:

I'm assuming you do, but could be if you haven't installed it on your side
Nah i still haven't figured it out nothing worked and I even tried ACNH Transfer tool it's installed on both the source and target on the target i keep getting a communication error. I just don't know what to do i mean everything is updated , the internet is fine i'm so confused.

Back