Shop Krissi's Signature Shop! [ON HOLD]

Gabbi's signature is finished!

hthauh.jpg

Mayor Name: Bonbon
Town Name: Lindor
Current Villagers: N/A
Dream Villagers (Optional): Sparro, Zucker, Butch, Maple, Patty, Fauna, Peacan, BonBon, Goldie, Marshall
Keeper Villagers (Optional):
Friend Code: 2595-0718-2064
Dream Address Code (Optional): N/A
Background: 4th one please
Font: Your choice, somthing cute. c:
What Style Sprites Would You Like? (See Above): First link.
Other Details (Optional): I would like the font to be white, nad not too large. Would it be possible for me to order 2?

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Bonbon
Town Name: Lindor
Dream Villagers (Optional): Sparro, Zucker, Butch, Maple, Patty, Fauna, Peacan, BonBon, Goldie, Marshall
Background: 4th one please
Other Details (Optional): I would like the font to be white, nad not too large. Would it be possible for me to order 2?

Man, that cloud background is really popular! XD

You can order two! But you'll have to pay for both. Since it's a bit slow right now when it comes to orders, you can fill up two of the slots if you'd like. ^^ I don't mind at all. I'll add you to my list right now and PM you when I'm ready for payment. :) Thank you!

Mayor Name: Alex
Town Name: Duskvale
Current Villagers: *Colton, *Cheif, *Chester, *Tabby, *Sprinkle, *Fuchsia, Molly, Olivia, Sly, Dell
Dream Villagers (Optional):
Keeper Villagers (Optional):*Colton, *Cheif, *Chester, *Tabby, *Sprinkle, *Fuchsia
Background: 2ndone
Other Details (Optional): Can you put a purple rose next to the ones with a *, that means i'm keeping them. c:

That would be 100 TBT for both right? c:

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Alex
Town Name: Duskvale
Current Villagers: *Colton, *Cheif, *Chester, *Tabby, *Sprinkle, *Fushsia, Molly, Olivia, Sly, Dell
Dream Villagers (Optional):
Background: 2ndone
Other Details (Optional): Can you put a purple rose next tot he ones with a *, that means i'm keeping them. c:

That would be 100 TBT for both right? c:

Would you like the same font on both of the signatures? Since you put the same description for both.

And yes, that will be 100 TBT for both. You can pay once I tell you to. I usually don't accept the payment until I actually finish the signature. ^^

Would you like the same font on both of the signatures? Since you put the same description for both.

And yes, that will be 100 TBT for both. You can pay once I tell you to. I usually don't accept the payment until I actually finish the signature. ^^

Yes please!

Okay great! I cant wait to see it, thanks so much!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Katy
Town Name: Texacana
Dream Villagers (Optional): Apollo, Tangy, Wolfgang, Annalisa, Tipper, Lucky, Diana, Kidd, Savannah, Muffy (bolded are obtained if you could use a heart to display it?)
Keeper Villagers (Optional): N/A
Friend Code: 3668-9042-1086
Background: The one underground with the crystals!
Font: "Uptown Elegance" from that link you posted :D
What Style Sprites Would You Like? (See Above): welcome to athena ones
Other Details (Optional): I would like only my dreamies to be displayed, not my current villagers, please. :D they are the ones that I wrote down. Other villagers are in the process of being cycled out. :3

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Katy
Town Name: Texacana
Dream Villagers (Optional): Apollo, Tangy, Wolfgang, Annalisa, Tipper, Lucky, Diana, Kidd, Savannah, Muffy (bolded are obtained if you could use a heart to display it?)
Keeper Villagers (Optional): N/A
Friend Code: 3668-9042-1086
Background: The one underground with the crystals!
Font: "Uptown Elegance" from that link you posted :D
What Style Sprites Would You Like? (See Above): welcome to athena ones
Other Details (Optional): I would like only my dreamies to be displayed, not my current villagers, please. :D they are the ones that I wrote down. Other villagers are in the process of being cycled out. :3

Just to clarify, you want this background, correct?

attachment.php

I'll PM you when I'm ready for you to pay. Thank you very much!

Ohh could I change my backgrounds if you haven't started yet?

Lindor to 14
And duskvale to 13

<:

Oh, whoops. I didn't see this before I finished your first one.

I'll change the Duskvale one as I create it. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

MayorAlex's first signature is completed!

155m3di.png

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Morii
Town Name: Ooo
Current Villagers: Cookie, Merengue, Doc, Kody, Rolf, Mira, Gabi, Chops, Genji, Ankha
Dream Villagers (Optional): Daisy, Goldie, Lolly, Kiki, Stinky, Marshal, Lucky, Stitches, Biskit, Purrl
Keeper Villagers (Optional): Cookie, Rolf
Friend Code: 5386-7798-6183
Dream Address Code (Optional):
Background: The last one on the list, please! It's the oriental looking house one x3
Font: Surprise? :D
What Style Sprites Would You Like? (See Above): http://welcometoathena.tumblr.com/tagged/sprites
Other Details (Optional): Make it girly :D

Will send payment once you confirm ^~^

4.2.14 ~ made slight adjustments to villagers ^^

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Morii
Town Name: Ooo
Current Villagers: Cookie, Merengue, Doc, Kody, Rolf, Mira, Gabi, Chops, Drago, Ankha
Dream Villagers (Optional): Daisy, Goldie, Lolly, Kiki, Stinky, Marshal, Lucky, Genji, Stitches
Keeper Villagers (Optional): Cookie, Rolf
Friend Code: 5386-7798-6183
Dream Address Code (Optional):
Background: The last one on the list, please! It's the oriental looking house one x3
Font: Surprise? :D
What Style Sprites Would You Like? (See Above): http://welcometoathena.tumblr.com/tagged/sprites
Other Details (Optional): Make it girly :D

Will send payment once you confirm ^~^

Added you to the list. I'll PM you once I'm ready for you to pay! Thank you!

Back