• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Krissi's Signature Shop! [ON HOLD]

hey um i was wondering wether it's 50 tbt bells per single dreamie or for as many as i want, thanks

It's 50 TBT for as many as you want. ^^

Mayor Name: Neil
Town Name: Acorn
Current Villagers: Marshal, Poppy, Caroline, Mint, Filbert, Nibbles, Peanut, Static, Hopper, Pudge
Dream Villagers (Optional): Hazel, Sheldon
Keeper Villagers (Optional): Marshal, Poppy, Caroline, Mint, Filbert, Nibbles, Peanut, Static
Friend Code: in my sidebar
Dream Address Code (Optional):
Background: http://nepeannaturopathic.com.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/squirrel-heaven.jpg
Font: Metro-Retro
Other Details (Optional): Thank you for doing this! Also just to note I will need this sig updated in the near future, just thought you should know :)

Are you paying in TBT Bells, or ACNL Bells?: TBT

I'll add you to the list and let you know when you can pay. <3

Mayor Name: Sej
Town Name: Sejville
Current Villagers: All information is in my signature!(click main town for info)
Dream Villagers (Optional): All information is in my signature!(click main town for info)
Keeper Villagers (Optional): Twiggy, Robin, Roald, Big Top, Kid Cat
Friend Code: 4210-4628-9014
Dream Address Code (Optional): N/A
Background: 2nd one please
Font: This one please
Other Details (Optional): No thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I'll pay 300k <3

It's 600k for the dream villagers+current villagers. ^^

Also, you need to give me the name of the font... It'll make my life a lot easier. I'll add you to the list and let you know when to pay!

Nevermind, please take me off list <3

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Alex
Town Name: Celestia
Current Villagers:Bubbles, Monique, Hamlet, Kitt, Limberg, Hazel, Nate, jaques
Dream Villagers (Optional): Del
Kody
Midge
Bill
Lucky
Beau
Puddles
Kitt
Simon
Caroline
Keeper Villagers (Optional): Kitt
Friend Code:2680 - 9734 - 4394
Background: The first one on your background list please (sorry i dont know how to paste an image)
Font: dont mind
Other Details (Optional): can you possibly put a little obtained thing by Kitt

thanks in advanced im sure it ill look great

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Alex
Town Name: Celestia
Current Villagers:Bubbles, Monique, Hamlet, Kitt, Limberg, Hazel, Nate, jaques
Dream Villagers (Optional): Del
Kody
Midge
Bill
Lucky
Beau
Puddles
Kitt
Simon
Caroline
Keeper Villagers (Optional): Kitt
Friend Code:2680 - 9734 - 4394
Background: The first one on your background list please (sorry i dont know how to paste an image)
Font: dont mind
Other Details (Optional): can you possibly put a little obtained thing by Kitt

thanks in advanced im sure it ill look great

Since Sej opted out, you'll take their spot. ^^ I'll add you to the list and PM you once I'm ready for you to pay!

HarmoniousMelody's signature is finished!

t5pwcj.jpg

Since I posted my form I've had an update to my town. Hopper has moved out and Hazel has moved in. So could you please take off hazel as a dreamy, list her as a villager and put her in as a keeper? It would be much appreciated thank you :)

I got Marshal and Mira is moving out!

Here is your updated signature! Please send over 5 TBT bells whenever you're ready. <3

2l75fb.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since I posted my form I've had an update to my town. Hopper has moved out and Hazel has moved in. So could you please take off hazel as a dreamy, list her as a villager and put her in as a keeper? It would be much appreciated thank you :)

That won't be a problem. ^^

Hello, and I apologize for not getting that last signature done in a reasonable about of time! My Photoshop program just randomly stopped working so I had to send an email to Adobe support and they finally got back to me with a new Photoshop Key, so I'll be re-installing a new version tomorrow and see if that solves the problem!

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Technology and I don't get along very well. -.-

hey, it's okay! I know that feel. -;w;-

Whenever you get it fixed, I got Blaire! Can she go at the very end of the bridge?

Whenever you get the time to edit it, I mean. No rush, as always. -n__n-;;

hey, it's okay! I know that feel. -;w;-

Whenever you get it fixed, I got Blaire! Can she go at the very end of the bridge?

Whenever you get the time to edit it, I mean. No rush, as always. -n__n-;;

No problem! I should get it to you tomorrow once I re-install Photoshop. Thank you for understanding!

Photoshop is finally working again so I'll be working on the updated signatures/signatures I owe! You'll have them by the end of today. <3

Zedark's signature is finished! Kalie, I'll get to your edit next!

35hfdax.png

I am now opened for another 5 slots!

Bump! Photoshop began, yet again, giving me troubles, but after looking on Google, I realized that the problem was my tablet drivers... For some reason it was messing with Photoshop, so after uninstalling the Photoshop drivers, everything is working smoothly again!

Signatures will be done a LOT faster now that I found the solution to my problem. 4 slots are still open!

PHP:
Town name: LaLaPark
Character Name: Krystal
Current villagers: Bob, Peck, Lolly, Felicity, Rosie, Baabara, Wart Jr, Zell and Ankha
Dream Villagers: Marshal, Whitney, Skye,Kyle and Fang
Friend Code: 0130-2712-8164
Keeping: Rosie, Lolly, Ankha
Font: Something like your signniture you know the bubble writing
Background: Like this please
image.jpg

Here's a pix of my character plz if possible include my character on there too
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 32