• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED]💕💖Fox’s Valentine’s Pop-up Shop of Sweetness💖💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AccfSally your art is ready! Thank you so much for ordering and I hope you enjoy! These two are so cute together!🥰
IMG_0828.png

Hii Fox, I hope your doing well :)

Background Choice: B
Character References:
EhBYLIH.png
in this outfit, feel free to simplify
Asmodeus_RAD_Uniform_full.png
Human Kobe (As in make him look human, like a dating sim character)
Belphegor_Casual_outift.png
screenshot_20220209-142455_obey-me.jpg
Belphie Obey me!

Payment: 50 tbt
If possible, I like your little chibi style of your character in the example! It's super cute.

Thank you!! Be sure to take care of yourself ♡

Last edited:
Hii Fox, I hope your doing well :)

Background Choice: D
Character References:
View attachment 534634in this outfit, feel free to simplify View attachment 534635
Human Kobe (As in make him look human)
Belphie Obey me!

Payment: 50 tbt
If possible, I like your little chibi style of your character in the example! It's super cute.

Thank you!! Be sure to take care of yourself ♡
Thank you so much! I am definitely doing a lot better, but still not quite 100% yet. At least I have my voice back though! I can get started on this today. I’m excited to draw these characters for you! 🥰

Thank you so much! I am definitely doing a lot better, but still not quite 100% yet. At least I have my voice back though! I can get started on this today. I’m excited to draw these characters for you! 🥰
Im glad!! SorryI meant to say style B, sorry not D! Also forgot to day no bandages or clip Sorry! >_<

If you already started though that's fine :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back