Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

Hey Dolby what was the thing Vanessa could have been MKed for

So I accidently sent her an outdated version of the doctor role PM, and only realized later and changed it. I didn't want her using the PM as a means to confirm herself or explain her actions

I basically called you a war criminal and that was your objection to it

Honestly find this remark funny

I mean yeah sure I'm a criminal but

Dad was right???

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I accidently sent her an outdated version of the doctor role PM, and only realized later and changed it. I didn't want her using the PM as a means to confirm herself or explain her actions

Honestly I didn't even think of that

Decades later in this alternate timeline, there will be a sad version of me who will never be able to watch competitive Starcraft. I think that is truly the greatest loss here.

I knew, looking at the playerlist when I signed up, that I would be given scum and while I knew I would be disappointed in Dolby for human balancing as a host I knew it'd be good practice.

Good game amigos, learned I need to trust myself with bluesnipes.

PS Bianca I don't know if you intended on it but you indeed psyched me out because I thought you were trying to use reverse psychology to 1) make mafia think you weren't cop and 2) soft to a smart doc to get a save. After you, I read Vanessa and Punchy the most as the blues n1 and this game might have gone a lot differently had you not made me think you were cop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if it wasn't obvious, I changed my blue read to Locket mid-game because of her quietness and that's why I cleared her the day before because I thought it'd be me vs Vanessa as the uncleared non-PRs. For a moment I asked Dolby if I could roleblock Punchy twice in a row because him with the hammer between Locket and myself might have not been as straightforward as a F3 with Vanessa as the un cc'd doc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2b3d085f9e9f8b69d248111060814e42.png

The problem with both Doc and Vet here was that I stated earlier in the game that I was surprised I wasn't the N1 kill and me having stated that would automatically rule out a Vet claim and if I was Doc I could have saved myself if that was my thought process. I figure that post would just be referred back to by Vanessa if she was keen enough to timestamp my ass with the Antonio situation. And I also didn't think my partner would claim cop so I didn't think I would have to end up in a CC situation when I said what I did after the bianca flip.

Ya, the fact that Godfather logic exists between players kinda sucks ( not your fault at all Dolby - it's kinda just always been there ). It definitely adds to the challenge of trying to blend in given stronger players are often first to go, the whole " if it's not me then it's you " between two stronger players ( although I might be the only one who does that ? ), and etc. The Bianca kill did throw me off and fool me though. Imagine next time I get a Mafia role ? I'll get lynched by Day Two easily.

To be fair, the only reason I thought Bianca was Townie or Mafia and not blue was because I just came out of a game with her where she was blue. Immediately there was a huge change in her play. So it was just based off of that. Her urge to find Mafia was a lot more present in the game where she was blue. Not sure if I already posted that in OBS.

Last edited:
I knew, looking at the playerlist when I signed up, that I would be given scum and while I knew I would be disappointed in Dolby for human balancing as a host I knew it'd be good practice.

Good game amigos, learned I need to trust myself with bluesnipes.

PS Bianca I don't know if you intended on it but you indeed psyched me out because I thought you were trying to use reverse psychology to 1) make mafia think you weren't cop and 2) soft to a smart doc to get a save. After you, I read Vanessa and Punchy the most as the blues n1 and this game might have gone a lot differently had you not made me think you were cop.

Dad, good game, you really held on to it to the last minute! And no, I never intended on it because in a game like this, I just have a feeling that you will be given a mafia role, and I am not a blue just a regular townie ( which is my favorite role). If I am a cop, I'd probably be more laying low in the beginning like Vanessa. and upon reading the scum chat, I knew that you possibly couln't tell Antonio to fake claim beacuse that was bold, and I know that is not an experienced Mafia tactic, so in a way, that made me less suss of you at that point and led to Gavin's lynching. But I don't get why you didn't make Locket a sus at the very end. You were focused on Vanessa lol..

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be fair, the only reason I thought Bianca was Townie or Mafia and not blue was because I just came out of a game with her where she was blue. Immediately there was a huge change in her play. So it was just based off of that. Her urge to find Mafia was a lot more present in the game where she was blue. Not sure if I already posted that in OBS.

Kayla, I was survivor last game lol. I am not sure if it was blue but you did sense my urgency to win lol.

Back