• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

kay's art dump! [currently into genshin] (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Bungo Stray Dogs boys x Boba because I appreciate all the boba tips I get on my ko-fi TvT (yes some lovely people from here too!)
Anyone know/watches the anime? :)

Untitled_Artwork(1).png

And some recent treasure island map commissions~ ʕ*ノᴥノʔ

IMG_0958(1).png
IMG_0957(1).png

I hope everyone who sees this has a wonderful rest of the week with your favorite drink in your hand
+゚*。:゚+ (◡‿◡✿)

albedo from genshin impact; feeling sad these days (´・ω・`)

View attachment 415509
Don't feel so sad when you make us so happy with your art!
I really love your work <3
EDIT: But if life is very rough for you, I'm very sorry to hear it, and I hope you remember that you deserve to be happy and that there must be a good memory you can recall. Hang in there!~

Last edited:
albedo from genshin impact; feeling sad these days (´・ω・`)

View attachment 415509

this is absolutely stunning!! the quality of your art never ceases to amaze me; you’re so talented!

i’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling sad, though. i’ve been feeling pretty sad myself, so you definitely aren’t alone. i hope things get better for you soon. 💗

Don't feel so sad when you make us so happy with your art!
I really love your work <3
EDIT: But if life is very rough for you, I'm very sorry to hear it, and I hope you remember that you deserve to be happy and that there must be a good memory you can recall. Hang in there!~

omg thank you so much for this sweet message TvT I appreciate it wahh! And I will continue to try my best >.<
Post automatically merged:

Your art is literally so nice omg?? 😭💕💕 I always appreciate seeing Albedo art too bc he's so underrated ;_;

Thank you so much for liking my art wahh ;__; I hope he gets more love on his rerun!!
Post automatically merged:

this is absolutely stunning!! the quality of your art never ceases to amaze me; you’re so talented!

i’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling sad, though. i’ve been feeling pretty sad myself, so you definitely aren’t alone. i hope things get better for you soon. 💗

thank you for your kind words!! T_T *softly cries* I hope things look brighter for you too!! <33 hugg

Hi again~! I have Genshin Impact x Cookie Run stickers on my shop now if anyone is interested! :>

IMG_4227.jpg

shop here

Although I cannot guarantee delivery before the holidays as I live in Japan and thus most orders are considered international, please still consider shopping small for the holidays! And sharing with anyone you know who likes Genshin or Cookie Run :)

I appreciate all the interactions I get on here and I hope everyone has a safe, warm holiday season!

SAME!! I just noticed your profile pic too 😭 :love:
Yeah!! I have four I'm swapping with each week til Christmas. First was Aku, second Dazai, third Higuchi, and fourth Chuuya. Hehe. Who are your fav characters?

Yeah!! I have four I'm swapping with each week til Christmas. First was Aku, second Dazai, third Higuchi, and fourth Chuuya. Hehe. Who are your fav characters?

I love basically all you mentioned LOL. My faves in order are Dazai, Chuuya, and Aku!

Hello! I come with another art :> Wishing everyone an early very Merry Christmas if you celebrate!! 🎄

Does the tree look familiar? It's because it's the "Big Festive Tree" from ACNH!

I am also opening limited time holiday pet commission in this style! Your pet + choice of tree ^_^ More info in my ko-fi link here
Perfect as a gift for someone who has a beloved pet as well :) 🎁

Again, hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday season! ❤

Meowy_Xmas_For_Final(1).png

Hi hi~ Happy new year! Hope everyone has a wonderful year ahead ^_^

I made a printable 2022 calendar and it's free to download if anyone is interested! Link here

Untitled_Artwork.png

Last, last year (so 2020) my dog passed on and went to doggy heaven. It was quite sudden and I couldn't say goodbye in person due to living abroad. It took a heavy toll on my mental health and this is when I started my digital art journey to cope and take my mind off of the topic.

So it especially means a lot to me to be able to share artworks of my dog Cookie, and I hope you like the calendar :') Even 1 download will honestly make my day haha. Again, it's completely free but tips are of course always appreciated :)

Have a great day where ever you are!

Back