kay's art dump! [currently into genshin] (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

some bunnies

BAAE5DC2-6E35-4F48-825D-357D4993A40E.jpeg

Absolutely amazing stuff! Love maps packed with details. Even as a kid. :ROFLMAO: So of course I'm enjoying all of your beautiful maps.

Better yet your style gives me cozy vibes - like I'd just want to sip a cup of steaming hot cider and flip through your works. It's that time of year afterall. Thanks so much for sharing everything here! :love:

I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH HHH
i looked at it and then i felt a feeling that i didn't know existed 🥺 you have so much talent sjksndnd

Absolutely amazing stuff! Love maps packed with details. Even as a kid. :ROFLMAO: So of course I'm enjoying all of your beautiful maps.

Better yet your style gives me cozy vibes - like I'd just want to sip a cup of steaming hot cider and flip through your works. It's that time of year afterall. Thanks so much for sharing everything here! :love:

omg i—??? thank you so so much!! this is the sweetest comment ever i’m crying!
Post automatically merged:

I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH HHH
i looked at it and then i felt a feeling that i didn't know existed 🥺 you have so much talent sjksndnd

OMGGGG thank youuu so so much!! You made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside too!! Ahh skfjfjfn

Your art is the BEST thing I've seen in awhile! I love the soft feeling it gives. <3

omggg!! thank you so so much! I'm literally crying! It means so much that you think that way AND took some time to write this for me. Ahh thank you thank you ;-;

omggg!! thank you so so much! I'm literally crying! It means so much that you think that way AND took some time to write this for me. Ahh thank you thank you ;-;
You deserve it 100%! No pressure, just curious, are you going to be opening commissions here? Unless I've missed the thread lol cause I'm sure you'd get lots of orders!

You deserve it 100%! No pressure, just curious, are you going to be opening commissions here? Unless I've missed the thread lol cause I'm sure you'd get lots of orders!

Ah idk how commissions really work here and what currency it’d even be in. I don’t really need tbt lol. I do the map comms outside of this forum tho!
Post automatically merged:

These are so cute :love:

ahh thank you so much!! :love::love::love:

I really love seeing your art, I get a comfy cozy feeling looking at it.

omg thank you so very much :cry::love::oops: every comment on this forum is so sweet and better than what i usually get on my instagram LOL. i appreciate this and you so much!!

Back