• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

kay's art dump! [currently into genshin] (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Xiao from Genshin Impact :3

Happy New Year! It’s the year of the Tiger!

Also wanted to quickly share that I am now officially accepted in the Genshin content creator program ^_^ I feel like I’m the only one announcing this on an AC forum HAHA;

DC4839C8-E5F8-47D8-B6AB-646B36ADD03F.png

Attachments

• 8598B495-DEC3-4AFA-A6C0-359CFB06C7E6.png
    8598B495-DEC3-4AFA-A6C0-359CFB06C7E6.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
do you still take commissions?? your art is sooo cute btw!!

Completed_Emotes.png

I've started doing Twitch emote commissions! They're still at a discount price on my ko-fi bc I'm still learning :)

Shares are appreciated!! (as in like if you know anyone who's in need of emotes, send them my way please maybe please)

Jean_BD(1).png

Happy Birthday Jean!

Also I'm trying to open semi-emergency comms sometime soon; I can do ac ring icons and/or maps as usual ;-; Hoping some of you will be interested~ (I'll be back for more official info but like I said, it's for emergency reasons so I'm only taking real currency!)

Your Genshin stuff is so goood! I admire your amazing artistic talents. I also LOVE the Atsu icons!! 🥺💖

omg?? thank you the kind message ;-; !! also i made 9 more emotes for him hehehe! they’re so cute on stream :LOL:
No problem at all!! Your art is just so amazing! Oh my gosh, I love that he supports artists too! 😭 I have to check them out bc the ones up there are adorable. Atsu’s such a goofball, I enjoy watching him. 💖

Coffee_Date 2(1).png

Coffee_Date_G(1).png

Helloooo! Welcome to my virtual cafe! :coffee:

I am opening a new type of commission in this style; I need some funds pretty quickly to replace a broken air conditioner in my grandparents’ house before the brutal summer heat wave approach my country. I hope you can support me! (This means that this commission is RLC only)

Details:

Cafe date icon

↳ 2048 x 2048 pixel icon of you and someone you wanna go on a coffee run with! I’m used to working with Animal Crossing and Genshin related arts so those would be the available choices :) (reps only at this time! no villagers)

↳ Drinks are customizable (coffee, tea, cocoa, etc!) as well as bg, text, etc.

For additional info, pricing, and open slots, check out my ko-fi link HERE

Thank you!!

P.S. Just for this forum, I can provide a transparent bg PNG file for free as well if you want to use it for signature :)

Last edited:
Back