kay's art dump! [currently into genshin] (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Bungo Stray Dogs boys x Boba because I appreciate all the boba tips I get on my ko-fi TvT (yes some lovely people from here too!)
Anyone know/watches the anime? :)

Untitled_Artwork(1).png

And some recent treasure island map commissions~ ʕ*ノᴥノʔ

IMG_0958(1).png
IMG_0957(1).png

I hope everyone who sees this has a wonderful rest of the week with your favorite drink in your hand
+゚*。:゚+ (◡‿◡✿)

albedo from genshin impact; feeling sad these days (´・ω・`)

View attachment 415509
Don't feel so sad when you make us so happy with your art!
I really love your work <3
EDIT: But if life is very rough for you, I'm very sorry to hear it, and I hope you remember that you deserve to be happy and that there must be a good memory you can recall. Hang in there!~

Last edited:
albedo from genshin impact; feeling sad these days (´・ω・`)

View attachment 415509

this is absolutely stunning!! the quality of your art never ceases to amaze me; you’re so talented!

i’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling sad, though. i’ve been feeling pretty sad myself, so you definitely aren’t alone. i hope things get better for you soon. 💗

Don't feel so sad when you make us so happy with your art!
I really love your work <3
EDIT: But if life is very rough for you, I'm very sorry to hear it, and I hope you remember that you deserve to be happy and that there must be a good memory you can recall. Hang in there!~

omg thank you so much for this sweet message TvT I appreciate it wahh! And I will continue to try my best >.<
Post automatically merged:

Your art is literally so nice omg?? 😭💕💕 I always appreciate seeing Albedo art too bc he's so underrated ;_;

Thank you so much for liking my art wahh ;__; I hope he gets more love on his rerun!!
Post automatically merged:

this is absolutely stunning!! the quality of your art never ceases to amaze me; you’re so talented!

i’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling sad, though. i’ve been feeling pretty sad myself, so you definitely aren’t alone. i hope things get better for you soon. 💗

thank you for your kind words!! T_T *softly cries* I hope things look brighter for you too!! <33 hugg

Hi again~! I have Genshin Impact x Cookie Run stickers on my shop now if anyone is interested! :>

IMG_4227.jpg

shop here

Although I cannot guarantee delivery before the holidays as I live in Japan and thus most orders are considered international, please still consider shopping small for the holidays! And sharing with anyone you know who likes Genshin or Cookie Run :)

I appreciate all the interactions I get on here and I hope everyone has a safe, warm holiday season!

Yeah!! I have four I'm swapping with each week til Christmas. First was Aku, second Dazai, third Higuchi, and fourth Chuuya. Hehe. Who are your fav characters?

I love basically all you mentioned LOL. My faves in order are Dazai, Chuuya, and Aku!

Hello! I come with another art :> Wishing everyone an early very Merry Christmas if you celebrate!! 🎄

Does the tree look familiar? It's because it's the "Big Festive Tree" from ACNH!

I am also opening limited time holiday pet commission in this style! Your pet + choice of tree ^_^ More info in my ko-fi link here
Perfect as a gift for someone who has a beloved pet as well :) 🎁

Again, hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday season! ❤

Meowy_Xmas_For_Final(1).png

Hi hi~ Happy new year! Hope everyone has a wonderful year ahead ^_^

I made a printable 2022 calendar and it's free to download if anyone is interested! Link here

Untitled_Artwork.png

Last, last year (so 2020) my dog passed on and went to doggy heaven. It was quite sudden and I couldn't say goodbye in person due to living abroad. It took a heavy toll on my mental health and this is when I started my digital art journey to cope and take my mind off of the topic.

So it especially means a lot to me to be able to share artworks of my dog Cookie, and I hope you like the calendar :') Even 1 download will honestly make my day haha. Again, it's completely free but tips are of course always appreciated :)

Have a great day where ever you are!

Back