• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

kay's art dump! [currently into genshin] (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Kay! For better visibility on the forum, I recommend posting your commission sheet to the Museum Shop section, Especially with a link to your Ko-fi page.

Dish_showcase.png

Dish_Sample.gif

New Twitch emotes for Ms. Dish from the Genshin Community!! I'm so honored to be able to work with some great streamers ;-; Do you watch her streams and are you subbed? hehe

魈さまBD(1).png

Xiao birthday art~

Discovering Xiao last year (on twitter timeline lol) was what originally got me to download + play Genshin which opened many doors of opportunities such as joining the content creator program, connecting with big streamers, and becoming an emote artist :')

Your art slaps as always bye- Honestly in love with ur emotes especially 🥺💕

wahh thank you so much ;-; i've been feeling pretty sad lately about my lack of skill and slow growth so your kind message definitely made my day :') tytyy

^^ excuse me, but i better not hear you say you hack a lack of skill ever again because yo?? look at your art?? it is genuinely so, so good, and i always enjoy seeing every new piece of art and set of emotes that you decide to share. you are so talented, please never forget that. 💗

^^ excuse me, but i better not hear you say you hack a lack of skill ever again because yo?? look at your art?? it is genuinely so, so good, and i always enjoy seeing every new piece of art and set of emotes that you decide to share. you are so talented, please never forget that. 💗

omg thank you so much for this ;-; please know that i wasn't trying to fish for compliments or anything. i guess what i wanted to express was that there's always gonna be people better than you (which is inevitable) and i let that get to me every once in a while. especially the numbers sighhh. i'm only human after all.. but comments like this help me keep going so thank you again ;-;

omg thank you so much for this ;-; please know that i wasn't trying to fish for compliments or anything. i guess what i wanted to express was that there's always gonna be people better than you (which is inevitable) and i let that get to me every once in a while. especially the numbers sighhh. i'm only human after all.. but comments like this help me keep going so thank you again ;-;
don’t worry, i don’t think you were trying to fish for compliments! your feelings are totally valid, and i feel the same way about my own art (as well as pretty much everything else i do/create lmao), but i genuinely think you’re an amazing artist. comparing yourself to others is definitely a sucky part of life, but your art has something that nobody else’s art has. how? it was created by you. we all put little unique details and parts of ourselves into the things we create, and that’s a specialness that nobody can be better at or take away from you. your art is *chefs kiss*, and i would gladly blow all my money on it if i wasn’t so broke. 💗

KIRBY_PINS 2.png

Helloooo! Long time no post!

I’ve been working hard on launching a kickstarter for Genshin Impact x Kirby enamel pins! They launched TODAY and it would mean so much if you could check it out or share with friends who love Genshin and/or Kirby! It’s almost my birthday soon so perhaps as an early birthday gift, you can help share? 🥺 I think they’re very cute hehe

If you are interested, please consider pledging to unlock the designs! There’s no risk (it’d only charge you if the campaign is successful) and with the current exchange rate, one pin comes down to less than $10 USD!

Bonus_Sticker.png

Bonus_Print.png

Thank you everyone 💕

Back