kay's art dump! [currently into genshin] (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

recent commissions~

For_Tee.jpg

Johanna(1).png

Lizzy(1).png

I'm so glad you did post! You work brings me joy! 😊

omg this means so much, thank you!! 🥰 your comment brought ME joy hehe
Post automatically merged:

Your art is AMAZING. I don't even know how to put my thoughts into words. It's so well done! You deserve all the RLC.

brb gonna go quietly cry 😭 it means the world that you took some time (even if it's a minute or two) to write this out! thank you, thank you!!

Your art is adorable! I like your style :). Keep up the excellent work! I hope you come back and post some more here from time to time 🙂 (no pressure or anything).

ahh thank you so much!! I will come back hehe. I really like this little corner of the internet, everyone is so nice and welcoming 😊

I really like the detail in the facial expressions! The island maps are cool too.

thank you so much!! and for taking some time to tell me so ☺ i appreciate this and you!

I don’t know how this is the first time I am seeing this thread! Everything you post is so incredible! 😮😍😍 I also just checked out your web shop and ordered those adorable little doggy stickers! 😭

Your commissions are so cute, and the AC inspired items. You are so talented! ☺️☺️

I don’t know how this is the first time I am seeing this thread! Everything you post is so incredible! 😮😍😍 I also just checked out your web shop and ordered those adorable little doggy stickers! 😭

Your commissions are so cute, and the AC inspired items. You are so talented! ☺☺

Ohhh my goodness, thank you for this kind kind message! 😭 and sorry for the late reply too!

I received your order and am excited to send it out to you! 🥰 Thank you, thank youuu ahhh

i love your artwork! it looks so cute and cozy. so adorable. i get really nice vibes by just looking at it ;w;
amazing work! <3

i love your artwork! it looks so cute and cozy. so adorable. i get really nice vibes by just looking at it ;w;
amazing work! <3

ah omg thank you so much for taking the time to tell me so! it means so much ;-; ♡

I love it! Especially your first two, as they're super cute!

Oh my gosh!😭

I had to reduce the picture size, but your stickers arrived and they are so amazing! Those turtles are so cute. I love literally every one of these! You are so talented, really!

20210805_182500.jpg

I hope you don't mind that I placed a second order. I have a friend who I know will love these so much! 😊

Those look so adorable! 😍 And scrumptious too. 🤤

ah sorry for the late reply! but thank you so much for this message, it means a lot! ☺ 🥰

Oh my gosh!😭

I had to reduce the picture size, but your stickers arrived and they are so amazing! Those turtles are so cute. I love literally every one of these! You are so talented, really!

View attachment 388758

I hope you don't mind that I placed a second order. I have a friend who I know will love these so much! 😊

omg!! where do i even start 😭

first of all, thank you for taking some time out of your day to take a photo and post/show it to me!! i get so happy when i see that mails were delivered safely 🥰

and second!! oh my goodness!! thank you for the rather generous order and even a tip!! 😭 i recognized you immediately hehe. im so honored that you'll pass on my work to your lovely friend waahhh. i appreciate you sm and kind people like you really give small artists such as myself the gentle nudge to keep going :love::love: ahh thank you times a million S.J!! i hope you enjoy the 2nd mail as well ^__^

Last edited:
Back