• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Just a few questions because im already tired of bs

by those standards id say i have bad luck with RNG for villagers too. theres 383, so the chances of getting one of few that you want is always slim. i havent had villagers i genuinely wanted until i started trading with people fot them. amiibo cards have been a godsend for me now, but it used to take me forever, too! it isnt just you struggling i promise

The struggle is when a lot of people i know already have the villagers they want. And if i could afford amiibo cards right now id buy tuem but most amiibo cards are also expensive as hell because people bought out everything already there. The entire ac community cross platform went insane . Rip me i guess im gonna sulk and be upset lmao. This is why i never played new leaf legit by any means

Yeah, following on from the RNG problems, I haven't had any luck in New Horizons either. Especially with Nook Miles Tickets, I am yet to get an island that has different flowers and native fruit than my own lol. I have only got one island so far with a villager on it. Having said that, I haven't really used any NMT's, mostly because I know my luck is bad and I'm not willing to gamble right now.

The struggle is when a lot of people i know already have the villagers they want. And if i could afford amiibo cards right now id buy tuem but most amiibo cards are also expensive as hell because people bought out everything already there. The entire ac community cross platform went insane . Rip me i guess im gonna sulk and be upset lmao. This is why i never played new leaf legit by any means

You can buy some amiibo coins or custom amiibo cards on etsy! They're much cheaper rn, but some the stores are closed rn to catch up with orders and because of COVID-19 >_>

Heres some links I have bookmarked rn:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Also I have probably the worst luck when it comes to islands so I stopped buying tickets for them because there's no point for them besides getting more resources tbh. I think they're just mostly a waste at this point.

Last edited:
Its not even been 2 weeks yet. If you don't TT, its going to take months probably. Its kinda part of the appeal if you ask me. If you have everything you want within a week, whats left to shoot for? Enjoy the journey, not just the destination.

Hopefully we get a new set of 50 or 100 cards that will have new villagers, NPCs, and the return of some old favorites.

We have 73 old villagers missing (and honestly I can’t see them all returning), eight new ones, plus all the new NPCs. Assuming they limit returning ones, they could also add in another group of new ones.

Hopefully we get a new set of 50 or 100 cards that will have new villagers, NPCs, and the return of some old favorites.

We have 73 old villagers missing (and honestly I can’t see them all returning), eight new ones, plus all the new NPCs. Assuming they limit returning ones, they could also add in another group of new ones.[/QUOTE]

Gosh I was hoping they bring back old villager cus I would love to have Tarou living in my island ;-; Was disappointed...

Back