• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

Literally nobody has claimed and it's driving me crazy.

How did nobody die. Who protected who. or is scum really that inactive/lazy i dont even know.

Unless the jailor can block kills on who they protect, it was either a doc save or scum hit a bp. And tracker is basically the same as cop, so a claim from cop/tracker would be great.

yeah the lack of a death today is a mess as far as figuring out who scum is. :/

It's kinda useless to do a case until cop/tracker comes out with a report, since tracker might've already check toad or someone else, so until they come out with a list of reports, I'm just gonna keep waiting.

whew.... ok guys, I think I have it!

I was trying to goad Inkling out to claim, but I think I have enough information to make a big enough accusation! and if Inkling comes around they can only verify this

So were pretty sure a Doctor would've saved me last night correct? because I was the biggest target for lynching!

Well I am going to claim Town Tracker.... and that first night I tracked Taesaek and nothing
Last night I tracked Runeraider and he visited Inkling, yet strangely no death?
So Rune is either a doctor (and chose to save Inkling who was also targeted by another mafia) or a mafia having visited someone and looking at the flow chart... seeing as how he just posted about doctors and the likelihood of a doctor visiting Inkling last night is highly unlikely (would've went to me), he must've visited as a mafia to Inkling who is a 1-shot bulletproof! that means that inkling and I were the roles and the last row was our set-up!

There is a small likelihood that Rune is actually a doctor, but come on, we already have our suspicions and I foresee the me and Inkling as blue roles scenario much better than Rune being a doctor!

Rune is gonna need a pretty big alibi for being a doctor and choosing to visit inkling last night....

if I am wrong about all this the mafia is sure to kill me tomorrow night, so I guess its better you guys know all this now! but I'm 98% sure its Rune, and Inkling is 1-shotbulletproof

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's kinda useless to do a case until cop/tracker comes out with a report, since tracker might've already check toad or someone else, so until they come out with a list of reports, I'm just gonna keep waiting.

you would love that mafia scum wouldn't you?

holy **** finally toadsworthy thank you.

pretty sure i know who ill vote for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

rune wouldve claimed doctor much earlier but didnt.
inkling is most likely the bulletproof.

holy **** finally toadsworthy thank you.

pretty sure i know who ill vote for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

rune wouldve claimed doctor much earlier but didnt.
inkling is most likely the bulletproof.

also another good point, as he is whining about not claiming right now too....

sorry, but I didn't want to claim on the last day because I would've been targeted for sure, but I guess he didn't target me because it would've been too easy of a target

I think he just got unlucky landing on the 1-shot bulletproof

- - - Post Merge - - -

also another good point, as he is whining about not claiming right now too....

sorry, but I didn't want to claim on the last day because I would've been targeted for sure, but I guess he didn't target me because it would've been too easy of a target

I think he just got unlucky landing on the 1-shot bulletproof

granted had he visited someone else, I would've easily known about that too.... so this actually just makes it harder to determine

woa.
wait. what?

.. either a slip up or really bad wording.
you would've said "EVEN if another vanilla is killed", if "we" meant town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm calling that a slip up.

In the context of, a vanilla townie would be better off dying rather than a power role, but due to there being no kill, it's obvious there's a doctor unless mafia did not send in an action. Did anyone get a message saying they were hit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either Rune killed Inkling and was hit, or Rune saved Inkling from being hit. And as Alexi said, it makes sense to pair a noob with an experienced player :rolleyes:

In the context of, a vanilla townie would be better off dying rather than a power role, but due to there being no kill, it's obvious there's a doctor unless mafia did not send in an action. Did anyone get a message saying they were hit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either Rune killed Inkling and was hit, or Rune saved Inkling from being hit. And as Alexi said, it makes sense to pair a noob with an experienced player :rolleyes:

I didnt say that

1 shot bulletproof isn't told when they are hit.... so Ink wouldn't know if Rune targeted them. That would account for no death last night too

Right, I had an idea this would happen... knew you were blue toad.
I forfeit, no way I'm gonna win this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the record, those excuses were completely valid.
And a lot of it wasn't my fault, since Hello did literally nothing all game and day 2 ended a whole day early so I couldn't sway the votes onto toad. Basically unwinnable for me.

Back