• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NBA Playoffs; WARRIORS vs CAVALIERS!!!

Anyone wanna join okc bandwagon with me when okc wins the finals?

Anyone wanna join okc bandwagon with me when okc wins the finals?

Nah. You just wait and see. OKC will beat Spurs and Warriors to get to the finals and then lose to the Raptors Cavs.

Last edited:
Warriors can't stop Westbrook/Durant. Steph played tough today missed a lot of shot..

Whywhywhywhywhy. o well. Great postseason from the Raps nonetheless
Warriors, please make a comeback

Congratulations to the Cavaliers. I really want OKC to win tomorrow, please finish them off

Congratulations to the Cavaliers. I really want OKC to win tomorrow, please finish them off

I forgot you're rooting for the Thunder! If the Warriors win tomorrow, they're winning this series at home. Hoping for a close game though!

Warriors are about to go on a 9-0 run in the 4th watch
pls

What a game. Curry and Thompson were unbelievably clutch. They still have to play game 7, but Thunder are probably broken after this one.

Oh, and today I saw an ad for game 7 between the Cavs and Raptors tomorrow. Someone didn't get the message.

Last edited:
Back