• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia A Game of Mafia - Endgame - Mafia wins!

I wasn't around for the voting, it wasn't because I refused to listen / believe you or whatever

...is what I mean

I'm BST too but I still made it, don't join a game unless you want to play because you end up costing the game for town.

I'm BST too but I still made it, don't join a game unless you want to play because you end up costing the game for town.

I had to go to bed early, and it was like midnight lmao
Just because I'm not up in the middle of the night, doesn't mean I don't want to play??

Look, I don't want to argue with you and I'm very sorry for not being around and helping town, but going on at me is literally changing nothing

Just because I'm not up in the middle of the night, doesn't mean I don't want to play??

Look, I don't want to argue with you and I'm very sorry for not being around and helping town, but going on at me is literally changing nothing

You didn't vote for a while, which means you would of been modkilled even if we voted Jacob. It's just annoying how you join up for all these games and don't put any effort or think at all. Just stop signing up for games if you don't want to win or help in the slightest, just posting useless content isn't helping.

You didn't vote for a while, which means you would of been modkilled even if we voted Jacob. It's just annoying how you join up for all these games and don't put any effort or think at all. Just stop signing up for games if you don't want to win or help in the slightest, just posting useless content isn't helping.

I do put in effort, I've done reads
Yeah, I could have done more, but still

You're the one who was voting random people without evidence lmao-- I mean, not arguing //cough

But seriously don't keep going on at me, otherwise I will get stressy and be horrible to you xD

you're lucky you had seroja in your team, and she's probably the reason why you knew scum team was us since you were pretty set on lynching her and nightmares before she called us out. if you did have it figured out but you certainly didn't let your other teammates know about it.

you're lucky you had seroja in your team, and she's probably the reason why you knew scum team was us since you were pretty set on lynching her and nightmares before she called us out. if you did have it figured out but you certainly didn't let your other teammates know about it.

Nope, I knew it without her. It's when you both had the same reads/were together. I wasn't set on lynching anyone until I read Jacob and your reads. I was sure Jacob was mafia, and seroja wasn't. Why did you bold that?

Nope, I knew it without her. It's when you both had the same reads/were together. I wasn't set on lynching anyone until I read Jacob and your reads. I was sure Jacob was mafia, and seroja wasn't. Why did you bold that?

my bad i don't know why i bolded that :rolleyes: you weren't set on lynching anyone until you read his reads but u placed a vote on the two members that weren't mafia ok lol. anyway let's not ruin ness's game by arguing on the thread.

my bad i don't know why i bolded that :rolleyes: you weren't set on lynching anyone until you read his reads but u placed a vote on the two members that weren't mafia ok lol. anyway let's not ruin ness's game by arguing on the thread.

I voted that before you guys came along and started posting, then after that I thought you two were acting way to obvious.

Pretty sure I do

I'm very sorry about not being on to vote, I had to get to get up early this morning to get ready for my holiday and stuff ;___; sorry about that

Congrats Mog and Jacob though!

You should vote before you go to bed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted that before you guys came along and started posting, then after that I thought you two were acting way to obvious.

Easy tip to tell if Jacob is scum. If he makes thought out posts it is likely he is scum.

aren't you generally not meant to say who's mafia in obs until the game is over?? esp since you're the host lol. i know it was pretty clear but yeah..

aren't you generally not meant to say who's mafia in obs until the game is over?? esp since you're the host lol. i know it was pretty clear but yeah..

Lol there's no rule against it so usually in my games when a team is close to winning and games nearly over I'll usually spoil things a bit.

Its a bad habit of mine

Lol there's no rule against it so usually in my games when a team is close to winning and games nearly over I'll usually spoil things a bit.

Its a bad habit of mine

i know u just copy and paste the opening post, but u should at least read wat ur cp'ing

Lani, it changes nothing because you absolutely REFUSE to listen to criticism. You didn't vote twice. You were online to question who Jackpot was, and Liam had already voted for Jacob at the time. There is no excuse why you couldn't have voted when you were actually still up at the time! I've had enough with you. Please do us all a favor and don't sign up if you're going to be like this in all games. And stop saying as if you were putting in a lot of effort and was going to actually help this time because you didn't. You should really work on your reading and comprehension skills.

I love when the hosts DON'T LINK TO THE DAY/NIGHT POSTS IN THEIR OP

also where's the bloody action list

Last edited:
Back