• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NBA Playoffs; WARRIORS vs CAVALIERS!!!

I was going for the Heat before but now I'm going for Golden State, which just happened to win tonight!

It's embarrassing lmao how are you going to blame injuries in last years playoff but get blown out like that in the second game smh

Kevin Love got a concussion in this game, so now the Cavs have their built-in excuse.

Man, I haven't been following the NBA since Malone and Stockton. I hear the Warriors are pretty good though.

Man the series looks great but I think The Washington Bullets have a good chance of Winning. I mean the combination of Juwan Howard and Rod Strickland have just been to great his year. Sorry Kentucky Colonels but I dont think Artis Gilmore will be enough to win the finals. So my prediction is that the Washington Bullets will get their First Ring and MVP honors going to the coach Big Mean Butterbean.

Looks like Cleveland is going to win this game too. I'll be upset if GS comes this close and chokes in the last 3 games. There should be a drinking game where we take a shot every time Harrison Barnes takes a shot.

Wow... Great game but epic choke job by the Warriors. Best team never.

This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen

Wow time to switch teams, smh warriors...

This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen This didn't happen

Wow time to switch teams, smh warriors...

It did happen though. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. The Warriors are like the 2007 Patriots, 2001 Mariners, and the 1995-1996 Red Wings. The are all the best regular season teams in their leagues' histories and they all choked in the playoffs.

San Diego is now the loser capital of America.

Last edited:
Back