• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unfavourable Celebration .::Horror Rp::.

Lani

Lani gladly accepted the teddy bear with a smile. "Why thank you, uh.. What's your name?" she asked, then seeing a fellow carnie preform a card trick. Lani smiled again. "The carnival is a fun place.. interesting too. I wonder if anything extra interesting will happen tonight, being All Hallows Eve!" Lani looked around a bit, seeing everyone being happy with smiles on their faces. Too bad most will die she thought.

Noah

Noah had bumped into 2 other people, and stepped back with a simple "Sorry". He overheard a carnie in a half black half white hoodie holding a teddy bear with the same appearance as his hoodie talking about the events of the carnival. "Hm.." Noah then continued walking more, headed to the ferris wheel. He wanted to get an entire view of the Lucky Card Carnival. He hopped into a basket for the ferris wheel. It was quite large, Noah would have to say. There were many lights, colors, and sounds to behold.​

.:Suzuya:.

Hearing a question directed towards him divided his attention once more, spinning on his heels to face Lani once again.
"It's Suzuya Juuzou now~ isn't it?"
Suzuya answered rather peculiarly as if he wasn't sure of himself, followed by his trademark grin as he posed a question of his own, placing one hand on his hip and the other to his lips as he looked deep in thought.

"Ah pardon ma'am... what is your name? I seem to have forgot.. or maybe I never asked?" raising an eyebrow as he thought on this, Suzuya noticed movement out of the corner of his eye, observing Osamu as the other stared towards the group.

"hmm....your friend?" the stitched boy added to his original question for Lani, figuring that perhaps the could be stalker was just shy, weird, or some kind of psycho, although either way Suzuya didn't really mind, people that were interesting gave him something to talk about, and people that stayed on the sidelines only gave him incentive to push and mess with them to make them frustrated or even snap back, either way, it would be a fun and entertaining experience as long as they didn't turn out to be annoying or a nuisance.

All the while, his attention happened to be hard to keep, and the stitched boy assumed it was about time to try out one of the rides soon enough after he got his answers.

.:Osamu:.

Osamu turned his head to Suzuya, then gave a smile, trying to seem friendly. "Oh, I don't know her," Osamu stated, having a sheepish look across his face.

Osamu looked at the boy, he seemed weird sure, but he also seemed interesting. Osamu thought for a bit, then decided that he would stick around with these two, after all they did seem harmless. He, of course, wouldn't let them get close to him, he just wouldn't allow it. Osamu looked over to the girl, then looked back at the boy. They seemed like an interesting pair, he wondered if they knew eachother for long, or perhaps they just met.​

Lani

Hearing Suzaya's name, Lani blushed a bit, calling him a girl before. "Whoops, pardon me for calling you miss earlier! I guess it's just 'cause you've got long hair," she told the stitched boy. "Ah, yes! I'm Lani Zynd, professional hypnotist!" Lani said sticking her tongue out. She turned her head towards Osamu after Suzuya brought her attention to him. "I dunno her, but hiya!" Lani said. "Would you like to see a trick?" she asked

Noah

The ferris wheel ride ended and Noah hopped out of the basket. There was quite a bit to see. He walked around looking for another carnie. "People can have such interesting talents," Noah said to himself. He walked a bit more and decided to play a game. He skipped along, been having puppets on his hands the entire time, just now realizing it. "Oh well!" Noah went to where the balloons with darts were. He gave the vendor a few tickets and in return Noah got some darts. He managed to pop quite a bit, and got a giant octopus plush. He walked along and got some funnel cake, going to sit down and eat.

"I'm actually a boy, but yes, I'd love to see a trick," Osamu replied.

Osamu was excited to see what kind of trick Lani could show him. It probably had to do with hypnotizing, since she said she was a professional hypnotist. Osamu thought for a bit, then decided hanging around these two for a little while actually seemed like a good idea.​

Lani

"Oh! Appologies sir. Oh right.. I need a volunteer! Hm.. Perhaps one of you two?" Lani said, pointing at Osamu and Suzuya. She noticed a shooting star fly across the sky. "Oh lookie, a shooting star! Make a wiiiish!" Lani giggled. "I hope that.. hm.. A kitty will walk by!" she wished with a smile. Moments later, a black cat walked by. "Would ya look at that! Come heere kitty..." Lani said, rubbing her fingers together. She picked up the cat and pet it, the little guy purring away. Lani set it down and it just curled up next to her chair.​

"Ah.. it doesn't matter either way miss Lani, not one bit~" Suzuya shook his head to correct the carnie, not really minding if someone called him a boy or a girl, as it didn't really mean a thing to the stitched boy, if someone preferred to talk to him like a girl, then they could, and if one felt better identify him as a boy, then of course that was fine too, after all, he had no preference as of yet.

the stranger now catching his attention, the albino understood that Osamu didn't know either of them and thought this would be a good opportunity to try to polish his communicating skills.

Suzuya extended his hand to Osamu and shook the other's hand without asking for any sort of permission, grinning ear to ear like a excited child would after getting the best prize in one of the many booths within this carnival of fun.

"Suzuya Juuzou at your service~" he introduced himself once more just to make sure everyone knew one another, and expecting Osamu to give his name in turn, however his gaze trailing off towards the cat in what looked to be a bit of a shock, not really seeing animals so often, Suzuya watched intently and remained quiet as the carnie pet the cat.

"Ah..." Suzuya mumbled, not really being able to keep his head straight as it was all over the place being in such a noisy and colourful carnival, and so many new sights taking it's toll on the stitched boy and leading him to start spacing out, not really hearing the question about hypnotism as he stared towards the cat curiously, not even remembering to let go of poor Osamu's hand.

.:Yukari:.

Yukari twirled and spun around the carnvial, getting more excited with every new step that she took. Yukari enjoyed taking in the sights, it was the most beautiful thing that she could have ever had want to see. Yukari pranced around, until she bumped into a boy with chocolate hair (James), knocking him over in the process. Yukari had landed on top of this new boy that she had never seen before.

"O-Oh, um, I'm sorry!" Yukari squeaked out. Yukari didn't bother moving off of him, whether it was that she just didn't want to move, or it was on purpose.​

James

James blushed a little, but he didn't lose his 'cool'. He pushed the girl off, trying to seem angry, and yelled, "G-Get off me, you freak!". The reaction was obviously a little fake, but he didn't want to spare any more time with this girl. He ran off into the largest crowd he could find, and then hopped in line for a ride. The ride was decent size, enough to get away from someone. He hoped- no, he prayed, that he wouldn't run into that girl once more. He spared no time in the line. He cut and budged and snuck in front of people. Somebody noticed him and began to yell at him, and pushed him to the back of the line. He didn't bother trying again to cut through the line, instead he waited impatiently to reach the front of the line and hop on the ride.

"My name is Osamu, Osamu Kanzaki," Osamu stated, with a bit of pride in his voice.

Osamu watched as Lani interacted with the black cat that just magically seemed to appear. Osamu watched the cat carefully, it reminded him of his own cat at home. She was probably sleeping on top of Osamu's bed, as peaceful as can be. Osamu was lost in thought for a while, until he finally snapped back into reality. Osamu noticed Suzuya still had his own hand in his grip, but he didn't really mind.

.:Yukari:.

"Yeesh, why are boys always the rudest?~" Yukari asked herself.

Yukari began to twirl around the carnival once more, wondering why that boy was so rude to her. After all, she did apologize to him. It wasn't like she purposely fell on him. "Hmph, if I see him again I'm going to give him a good scolding for being rude," Yukari carefully looked around for the boy, trying her best to remember what he looked like. Yukari finally spotted him in the back of a line for a ride.

Yukari casually made her way over to the line, then stood behind the boy. Yukari decided to not bother him for a bit, but they eventually give him the scolding that she wanted to. After a while, Yukari tapped on the boy's shoulder, then waited for him to turn around.

"I'll let you know Mr. Rudey pants, that's it's not very polite to not accept someone's apology and then go run off!" Yukari placed her hands on her hips, trying to seem threatening.​

Lani

Lani saw Osamu and Suzuya looking at the cat, when an idea popped into mind. She called for it, patting her lap. The cat jumped up onto Lani's lap. She pulled out the pocket watch and began hypnotizing it. The cat's eyes looked empty. Lani whispered to go over to Osamu and Suzuya and to meow at them. The hypnotized feline hopped down from the hypnotist's lap and went to the two and meowed. THe cat pawed both of them on their legs, adding in another meow. Lani smiled. "Come here kitty.." she called, as it curled up on her lap. "For now, I'm gonna name you Klador, I like it.." Lani said warmly, petting behind Klador's ears.​

"Lani and Osamu~ hm... you two aren't so bad~" Suzuya admitted either to himself or the others, although to be noted half of the time the stitched boy talked out loud and vocalized his thoughts for anyone to hear, after all being judged wasn't the worst thing that could of happened, someone would just have to handle having their mouth stitched shut for saying anything insulting towards him.

Finally letting go of Osamu's hand, the stitched boy crouched down and extended his hand to begin scratching behind the cat's ears with gentle care, a small smile reaching his lips as he closed his eyes.
"Quite late, hmm it's really late.... I wonder what will happen when Midnight comes around, will it be exciting, will it?~" cocking his head as he asked this to yet again, perhaps both of the people present or perhaps no one in particular, Suzuya opened his eyes and stared out towards the carnival that kept going on without them.

Everything stayed just as it had been, exciting and lively even as the night darkened and crept ever closer to the haunting hour of 12 o'clock, many patrons lining up and flocking over for a newly lit up and decorated tent that was being prepared for just the occasion, no one was being admitted inside yet however, but a certain carnie that wore a black and white hoodie pranced around the tent and invited many into the line with promises of the most exciting show about to be begin.

This piqued the stitched boy's interest and he stood up, dusting off his black pants and pulling his suspenders to make sure they were well fit. "Wahhh~ What could it be, what could it be?" he exclaimed with glee, then placing both hands around his eyes in a binocular fashion, continuing to scope out the new and creepily decorated tent.

~Ludivine~

As the sky blackened slightly with the time, Ludivine lightly rolled around on her heels to face the beautifully-furnished tent with a large crowd surrounding the borders, a man began to speak. Being fairly far away from the position of the tent, she couldn't hear what the man was saying. Rotating around to face Cato, she pointed to the large tent. "Oi, what's over yonder? Is that the midnight event I've been told about...?" She pondered to herself quietly, slowly stepping towards the tent. She still, of course, assumed it was going to be Halloween based, considering it 'twas the eve, but she hoped for a surprise.

Last edited:
[aaaa sorry for my inactivity! i was pretty busy yesterday >.< will try and post again later on!]

♰Mephistopheles♰

Mephistopheles breathed in exhilaration, poking her head outside the performance tent after managing to creep via holding the walls to the entrance, her crimson hair visible from outside the door, sticking out like a sore thumb. She swivelled her head to the sound of the announcer, the odd one, clothed in black and white. She didn't know the names of the vast majority of her co-workers out of sheer lacking care. The outside became much more bearable with the silence of everyone but at the tent.

She smiled quietly, rubbing her blindfold into her sockets, as a sort of challenge to herself with the midnight... hunt. She was patiently waiting for the clock to strike twelve. As it always was... tonight would be a brilliant night.

Last edited:

"Thanks, I'm glad to make at least someone happy," Osamu stated, his voice getting quieter.

Osamu's thoughts trailed off for a bit, he was thinking about what was going to happen at midnight. It all seemed strange, but yet he still enjoyed it. It must have been close to midnight, since he had left his house a little late into the night. Osamu just wondered about the tent, it seemed to peak his interest.​

(bumpp, i don't want this rp to die i really like it lmfao)

Back