• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

Right, I had an idea this would happen... knew you were blue toad.
I forfeit, no way I'm gonna win this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the record, those excuses were completely valid.
And a lot of it wasn't my fault, since Hello did literally nothing all game and day 2 ended a whole day early so I couldn't sway the votes onto toad. Basically unwinnable for me.

Could've claimed doctor, you don't just give up and blamr your partner...

Unfortunatly I don't have time to make a real endgame post, so i'll have to make one when I get home today. I will say that town has won however.

Alexi, toads, you two pained me greatly because you two were so damn sus of eachother and I KNEW the other was innocent. Ah well, you both played well! Glad I ended up reading Rune right :)

kinda sad it's over with so soon. i wanted to at least get our lynch in.

but this does make toad's comment more understandable, which was probably why he was so so so so so scared night 2 about dying, because the whole " if you lynch me you will be sorry" comment but a red flag on his back as a blue role. SO GLAD YOU CAME FORWARD TOAD. and this also makes sense as to why you trusted me so much after night 1, because you tracked me and i came up little townie. hahaha.

hurry! my suspicions paid off! good job us :D and you guys wanted to freaking kill mee

hurry! my suspicions paid off! good job us :D and you guys wanted to freaking kill mee

yeah i did want to kill you pretty bad day 1. but i started having a change of heart day 2 and then you were the sole reason we got hello it was obvious you're a townie.

still sorry i gave you gray hair on day 1 tho. LOL.

I was coach of Qwerty and Teasaek. Qwerty dug themselves too deep in a hole for me to do much to help, really sorry I was there too late.

Taesaek I'm proud of. He showed confidence and while us thinking Toad was scum was wrong, he still had valid reason for suspicion.

I was coach of Qwerty and Teasaek. Qwerty dug themselves too deep in a hole for me to do much to help, really sorry I was there too late.

Taesaek I'm proud of. He showed confidence and while us thinking Toad was scum was wrong, he still had valid reason for suspicion.

i was glad you patted me on the back and threw me in the right directions on how to build a good case and be sure of my accusations. you've been great, daniel, thank's for having me. honestly. it was a really fun experience- even if i am a little aggressive.

i was glad you patted me on the back and threw me in the right directions on how to build a good case and be sure of my accusations. you've been great, daniel, thank's for having me. honestly. it was a really fun experience- even if i am a little aggressive.
No problem! Hope you sign up for the tarot main game!

If you think you're aggressive, you should see Minties.

is tarrot still taking sign ups!? i thought it was full holy **** i wanna play.

As aforementioned, I coached Toads and Alexi. Tbh I was kinda scared for toads there Day 1, but once the NL hang up passed I think you both did amazing! Really proud of you guys going in there and trying to find scum despite the inactivity prevalent all throughout the 3 days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is tarrot still taking sign ups!? i thought it was full holy **** i wanna play.
Yeah, it's still taking signups! :D

As aforementioned, I coached Toads and Alexi. Tbh I was kinda scared for toads there Day 1, but once the NL hang up passed I think you both did amazing! Really proud of you guys going in there and trying to find scum despite the inactivity prevalent all throughout the 3 days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, it's still taking signups! :D

i'm new to mafia still, is that okay?
i mean, if anything i just die early i guess but still. :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

can minties and i be aggressive friends.

Back