• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

January Shop Update: New Lily Flowers and Garnet Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeerrrmmm ... :blush: ... I bought one thinking I could gift it! Apparently not :rolleyes:
Y'all noticed it's spelled differently, right? wierd, not Weird ... good thing I didn't try to gift my "real Weird Doll"

Yeah, I'm sure this doll is just a bootleg and we'll never get a restock of the actual doll. It'd be a shame for the original to lose its value, even if a lot of people want it
I'm still happy I managed to get one.

Perhaps we will get to keep these then, since they're called "Wierd Dolls" as opposed to "Weird Dolls". It keeps the original doll more rare. However, since the image is the same I don't really care lol.

Eeerrrmmm ... :blush: ... I bought one thinking I could gift it! Apparently not :rolleyes:
Y'all noticed it's spelled differently, right? wierd, not Weird ... good thing I didn't try to gift my "real Weird Doll"

in the name of science, the name of poetry, and the name of St. Michael, you SHOULD try gifting your "weird" doll.... we were made to explore, to improvise, to innovate, to adapt, to overcome! we were put on this earth to burn with passion, to break our hearts, to dash ourselves upon the shores! we are the dreammakers, the earthwakers, world-losers and world-forsakers! plus, i'd totally send it back...

Last edited:
in the name of science, the name of poetry, and the name of St. Michael, you SHOULD try gifting your "weird" doll.... we were made to explore, to improvise, to innovate, to adapt, to overcome! we were put on this earth to burn with passion, to break our hearts, to dash ourselves upon the shores! we are the dreammakers, the earthwakers, world-losers and world-forsakers! plus, i'd totally send it back...
Yes I believe you, O Greatest of all Improvisers, Innovaters, and King of all Passionate Dreamakers, et al. ... and do you also have a Bridge to sell me? ... or perhaps the Statue of Liberty? I would totally send it back also!! :rolleyes:
(clutches Genuine Weird Doll closer to chest patting and soothing and making shushing noises)

Well, the doll is still here...does this mean we get to keep them or have the mods just not gotten around to getting rid of them?

Or you can scream at the collectibles for hours. That works too!

Well the duration for them is "Unlimited days", so I don't think they'll go.

I also noticed that. But it didn't stop me from wondering if the mods would do something to remove the dolls as a prank. It would have been an excellent prank...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why did it quote Antonio??? Lol rip

They are kinda rare, if you think about it. They were released in batches of 13 for one day and only about 65(?) were put out.

IT'S A PRANK!
IT'S A PRANK!
IT BECAME A CANDY, IT BECAME A CANDY
YDEUHBJRIENGLOMHY

sure do! sometimes one must take it to the bridge!

I found this cartoon! It was too perfect not to share ... there is even a crown on the guy's head ... gotta be King Dad!!
287qii8.jpg

I have a feeling that our Wierd Dolls are going to prove as authentic, and "real deal" and long lasting as this title deed!
5006.gif

And oooooops ... they're gone!!! .... having morphed into a yellow candy!! :rolleyes:
I knew it!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back