• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there a villager you regret letting move out?

Pashmina some time in March. I had the game in Japanese at the time (yes, very foolish to play a game in a language you don't understand), so I didn't even realize that she was asking me to leave my island. Thankfully, she'll return to my island either tomorrow or Sunday. She was one of two villagers that I started with, so it sucks seeing the villager that was there from the beginning leaving.

Last edited:
YES. Cheri <3

She asked to move out one day and I thought it would be cool to let her go and try new villagers, but I have NOT stopped thinking about her. She’s the perfect peppy, it fits her so well ;-:

I miss Monique everyday. I let her go because I already had two cat villagers and didn't want an all-cat island, but she is still my favorite Snooty. I have Tiffany now, another favorite Snooty of mine though.

Frita... again.

In New Leaf she moved out on my birthday and I worked a whole year, swapping out villagers to get her back.

New Horizons, She was my default Uchi islander which I was so happy about. I moved her out to use my amiibo card to bring her back in so she could have her fully upgraded house... then Nintendo decided to make it a feature that Isabelle can reset homes and take away "default" homes. Me? Salty? Always! Nah, Good news is, shes back on my Island. More good news is, one of my closest friends has my original Frita on their island that I can go visit.
I guess a part of me regrets doing it because, I am aware it was done. She is not the original Frita I started this journey with and that... upsets me. "If I had waited" albeit I didn't know.

Last edited:
Katt. She was one of my starting residents, and I let her move out after a couple months. I got the game on release and she left in May. I thought I was okay with it, but afterwards I really regretted it and wished desperately that I had her for my first Halloween. Now she's one of the villagers that I'm constantly hoping I'll come across when I'm island hopping.

Other than her, I've wanted a couple to come back, but it wasn't a regret exactly. More just that I really liked them and wouldn't say no to them making a return. Those are Audie, Merry, and Shep. Merry was my very first peppy villager, and she just moved out this past January, so I had her a long time. But she was really awesome and great, and has become one of my favorites ever. Shep was super cool, and he wasn't on my island for very long. I kind of wish I had him during the autumn season. And I just love Audie, but she was on my island for a while. Just a really cool wolf.

I've come to miss Sprinkle. She asked more than three times about moving away and I finally told her she had to follow her pop star dreams. (I suspect that if a villager asks more than three times about moving away it might be best to let them go.) But she was nice and one of the truly least obnoxious of the peppy types. I'd take her back if I had the chance.

I've come to miss Sprinkle. She asked more than three times about moving away and I finally told her she had to follow her pop star dreams. (I suspect that if a villager asks more than three times about moving away it might be best to let them go.) But she was nice and one of the truly least obnoxious of the peppy types. I'd take her back if I had the chance.
I have Sprinkle now and she's a real sweetie! Decided to have her move on my island for the winter season. She's just got that perfect look! I definitely don't want her going anywhere anytime soon.

Back