• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers you regret kicking out?

Emolga59

Ignore my lineup pls 💜
Bells
Zipper Sakura
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Christmas Candy
Snowstorm Scenery
Ngl, as ugly as Jitters is he grew on me a lot bc he never asked to leave so I ended up getting close to him 😭
In the end, I had to leave him for my dreamies.

I also feel terrible for forcing O’Hare to leave. He was acc apart of my dreamies list but got kicked off when Ione was released 😩

Kid Cat, Keaton, Lucy, and Kyle. I didn't hate any of them but I wanted different villagers. Kyle was kicked out for Toby when I got the Sanrio cards. He was the only one kicked out for a new villager because I was too attached to everyone else. I could move in Sasha (I have his card) but I really don't want to kick out anyone else at this point.

Elvis and Bud! I let those 2 go, but one of these days I'll get them back. At the time, I was just cycling through villagers, getting their photos. Plus I ended up getting the sanrio cards and moving in étoile... but yes, now I regret them leaving.

Hmm, Merengue, Sheldon, Pashmina..! Especially Sheldon though.. Miss that guy! I have his amiibo card so I can invite him but been a bit lazy

bruce 🙇🏻‍♀️ he was really fun to have and he actually interacted with my other villagers a lot! after he left, static replaced him and the vibes simply weren’t the same. forced static to leave with ankha and she’s just bright drama onto the island

I wouldn't say I "kicked" Merengue out, but I did reluctantly let her leave, and sometimes I still miss her cute little presence on my island! 🦏💗

For me it's Biskit, not that I regret letting him go but I wish I had let him stay until I had his photo first! If we cross paths again I might invite him back to get it.

I suppose the only one who moved out that I had immediate regret afterward was Scoot. I had him on my island because memes, but I kinda didn’t want him to go after I said yes to his request. Oh well, I dealt with the loss quickly. There’s other villagers I like way more nowadays.

Though not immediate, there was a period where I had Skye on my island, and I now regret letting her leave so long ago. She had been in my New Leaf town as a random, and I brought her back via amiibo as she’s been a favorite of mine since. She moved out because I grew bored and wanted someone else, and I deeply miss the positive vibes she always gave off. She also reminds me of an old friend I sat next to in one of my high school classes who I unfortunately don’t talk to anymore, so you could say there’s somewhat of an emotional attachment to the villager.

I do have all series 1-5 villager cards and about half of the RV cards, so I can pretty much invite almost anyone my heart desires.

Tiffany, actually. But Maddie replaced her so it's fine.

I would've loved to redesign Tiffany's house.

Ozzie, he’s so cute but I had to kick him out for Drift. He only stayed for like a week as well 😭

Back