• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is a giveaway worth doing for these?

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Okay so if I manage to enter all 3 Friday the 13th contest, I'll have 13 remaining Bad Luck Tokens. That could buy-
1 ancient candle
1 Lucky
2 shrooms
2 lucky clovers
1 shroom and 1 lucky clover

Does anyone actually want these collectables or should I just buy them for myself? Spring Shammrocks are somewhat common, and I really don't see anyone ask for the other collectables in the MarketPlace. If they aren't of any worth to someone then I'll just buy myself a Lucky and put him in my Vac?o lineup. I doubt there will be much of a demand for the others, so buying to sell prob won't do me much.

I think you're probably better off just buying a collectible that makes you happy. As you said, other than the potions, the rest of the collectibles that can be obtained don't seem to be in high demand right now.

Yes I’ll be getting a new clover for myself definitely! Will be good for cute lineups with one of them in front, and one at the end.

Back