• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Item Dump Closed (for now) Valdemar Island of Generosity

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Could I visit please? Even through I hosted a giveaway just a couple of days ago, I'm already getting loads of stuff I don't need!

a reminder, don't have to bring stuff to come, all are welcome
Post automatically merged:

closed for now, will open later. those already on my island still have 20 minutes

Last edited:
Thank you so so much. I’ve had a really rubbish day in real life today, awful work day, freezing cold and children misbehaving... so running round a sunny Southern Hemisphere island catching new butterflies (I only started playing after Christmas) was lovely. I ditched my winter coat and woolly hat for a sundress and sunglasses, picked up some new DIYs and dropped off some I had lying around my house taking up space.

So kind of you to do this. ⭐💖

Hello there! Whenever you re-open, I'd like to come drop off my spare DIYs, since they're cluttering my beach and I can't be bothered to sell them all off... My pockets will be full of them, so I might need to make two trips. I'd love to look around as well!

Whenever you open again could you like this? I had to leave early yesterday and would love to come again!

is this still open ? i would love to come by and catalog items

May I stop by? I may catalog some stuff, but mostly I just want to be able to say I visited Valdemar.

I seem to be stuck on the loading screen on my way back, haha... 🙃 There was a little bit of lag going on before I left, too.

Back