• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how everyone is instantly trying to sell their one / two new collectibles. 😂
Cherish them at least a bit!! Thank you a lot staff for the lovely event and the new collectibles!
Also congratz to all the winners!!

Congrats to all the winners!! Thank you staff for organizing and hosting this event I had a lot of fun and love the new collectibles :D

Congrats to the winners and thanks to the staff for organizing all of this! That was really fun and accessible I really enjoyed it!

Hurray! I've never won something on here before and I was only able to complete two rounds so I'm glad that I got something. :lemon:

TBH someone messaged me right away who really wanted the Celeste Chick Plush collectible, and I was able to trade for the Aurora Sky which I've always wanted! I feel a little bad trading it right away but I made someone happy so I hope people will understand.

Last edited:
Hurray! I've never won something on here before and I was only able to complete two rounds so I'm glad that I got something. :lemon:

TBH someone messaged me right away who really wanted that collectible, and I was able to trade for the Aurora Sky which I've always wanted! I feel a little bad trading it right away but I made someone happy so I hope people will understand.

Must be one of the most expensive trades I've ever heard of o_O
And don't feel bad. You made someone else happy and you got a collectible you always wanted. It's your win afterall 😄

1626832457478.png
Well guys, now that this event is over, who's ready for the camping one?
We'll need:
-Sunscreen
-books
-something to eat, marshmallows or hot dogs
-and memes the original sauted Mistreil style, or spicy and sweet koopadude style
Also will there be any new collectibles for the event? A tent one would be nice, even if it's temporary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back