Ghostly Kitty Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Today's entry is on a small 5-question quiz (where answers are irrelevant) that you may not understand what the answers are. If you think you know, you may answer without opening the spoiler. If you have no clue at all, you may open the spoiler. These are more like puzzles.

Puzzle #1:

It's bigger than the solar system, but weighs only as much as a strawberry.

The Internet

An interesting fact is that the entire internet weighs as much as a single strawberry, that is if you calculate the entire mass of the electrons transmitted on the internet. Of course, the internet is huge. There's more stuff on the internet than in the world. It's probably bigger than the solar system.
Puzzle #2:

Many years ago, McDonald's had a bunch of mascot characters as part of their advertising. Now even these two are phasing out.

Happymeals and Playplaces

Yes, one thing that is no longer as popular as it used to be is McDonald's happy meals. The only reasons why kids go to McDonald's a long time ago is to either play in the McDonald's indoor playgrounds or to get the toys included in the kids' meals. Other than health and safety issues, one thing that is causing both happy meals and indoor playgrounds to lose popularity is the change in trends. Kids these days like to play video games more than play outside or play with toys, more particularly mobile games and iPad games.

If you are too young to remember the mascot characters, it's true that McDonald's had more than just Ronald McDonald (or even Ronald McDonald). There was a ladybird that was first associated with the breakfast menu, a big purple monster, and a burger theif. If you were old enough to remember that, you would also be old enough to remember when other fast food chains had toys in kids' meals and/or indoor playgrounds, when healthy sides and drinks weren't part of the kids' meals, and when Taco Bell featured a talking chihuahua in their commercials. Boy, a lot has changed since then. Now McDonald's has a breakfast all day menu, some unpopular fast foods from the early 2000's are among the most loved today, and many fast food chains are listing calorie information on the public menu. Ironically, Chick-fil-a is the only fast food in my town to have an indoor playground.
Puzzle #3:

Before Spongebob Squarepants, there was this.

The Rugrats

Yes, the Rugrats was the most popular show on Nickelodeon back in the 90's. It was even the biggest children's cartoon before Spongebob went on air. Now Spongebob is the longest running kids' cartoon, with more episodes than the Rugrats and been airing new episodes for almost 19 years. The Rugrats stopped after 16 years.

A bonus fact is that before Dora the Explorer existed, there was Blue's Clues.
Puzzle #4:

This software was once good for internet games and applications, but will always be bad for Cartoon Network.

Flash

Back in the 2000's, Flash was really big. A lot of internet games (like on Neopets and Club Penguin) used Flash. Internet software had Flash programs for animation. But it was also used for making cartoons since Flash Animation was much cheaper than cel animation. However, many critics of Cartoon Network's shows from 2005 to 2009 complained about how their shows heavily used Flash to animate their shows. They even hated the shows for having this style of animation. To be honest, it's hard for me to tell between hand-drawn and Flash animation except in samples, but I am the same way with video game framerates.
Puzzle #5:

There are four movies of one series between two of another.

Shrek and Toy Story

One interesting fact is that between the releases of Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3, all four Shrek movies (not counting spin-offs) were released. Toy Story 1 has been the first animated movie entirely in CGI, but Shrek 1 was the first animated film to win "Best Animated Film" in the Academy. Amazingly, Toy Story 3 was better than Toy Story 2, but every Shrek movie was worse than the previous. Toy Story was loved by all ages. Shrek got increasingly more childish and more cringeworthy to adults movie after movie. It's still quite odd that after Toy Story 2 came out, this series started. And when it ended, Toy Story 3 came out. I wonder if the Despicable Me series won't get another movie after Toy Story 4 comes out, considering that the first movie came out after Toy Story 3.

I was hoping to see a simple one word answer to the puzzles but that wasn't the case here was it. I liked it thou, a new approach of describing and explaining your answer in a more detailed way that every reader can understand. I appreciate good content planning as i am a content planner myself for assignment help online services. The thing is that from my point of view, some people will quit reading by reading this long explanation beyond third point.

Back