• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If You Were Given The Chance, Would You Be A Voice Actor?

???

• Total voters
Yes I'd love to! I used to want to be one for real, but I'm not super talented vocally but I think I have a clear enough voice that I could do radio or commercial stuff lol

Absolutely! I'm not super talented vocally, but I think with enough training I could make it work. It'd be easier for me to pull off than singing as well, because I suck even harder at that. It's always something I wanted to do and it's something I still somewhat have a passion for, although it's more or less on the back of my mind these days as I don't have the connections and I certainly don't have the fame/clout to make it happen.

I would love to be a voice actor! I took acting classes in school and I love acting, but I'm too nervous to get up in front of other people and act. So voice acting would be perfect because I wouldn't have to be seen. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of vocal range and I can't sing so I don't think I'd get a lot of jobs.

I'd absolutely love to do it! Though I'm not skilled, voice acting sounds like something to do for fun! If I could just brush up some impressions, I would have a blast with it. I prefer it over acting on screen actually.

Yes! I actually am pretty good at voices. However, I'm a very shy person and I can never perform in front of strangers or even while recording. I get very insecure and then i can't go all out. The only person I've allowed myself to show off to is my bf. Same with singing and even acting. I like doing those things but it's pointless if you can't do it in front of others lol. I wish I could just step out of my comfort zone and pursue voice acting like I've wanted to.

I would but I would have no talent at it. I can only do one voice!

oh ye course, sounds fun tbh, i love reading scripts! i'm sure i'd be terrible at it though unless they exclusively wanted a scottish accent, i'm not rly good at anything else

Oh my gosh, yes. I consider voice acting one of my special talents since I can't do anything else but imitate voices really good and, I actually considered being a voice actor when I was younger!
The only reason I didn't pursue said dream is because of my mom who told me that voice acting wouldn't work in the future and that I wouldn't be successful/not make a lot of money. I was devastated but :( maybe it'll become my side job one day.

Yeah, I would actually. For someone who voices characters from works of fiction when no one else is around and does pretty good impressions of them, I feel like I would be able to do a good job at it. It's not what I want to do in life, however. Lmao :)

It would be fun, but my range is terrible. I'd have to either essentially play myself or a deadpan/sarcastic character

Well it's kind of my dream career so... of course yes!

I'm already one on my own and actually did few to unfinished projects of others, but honestly i'm still not good at it

I highly doubt that my voice would that good to work as a voice actor, so I guess no. Although it sounds like
an interesting job, not gonna lie.

Back