• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If You Were Given The Chance, Would You Be A Voice Actor?

???

• Total voters
Well, the question assumes people would actually want to hire me for my voice acting """"talent"""", and in that case...Why not?

Sounds like a pretty easy job if you've already got the 'ability' for it, and if you don't then you wouldn't have the option to be a voice actor anyway.

i would, it seems like fun. i also LOVE love love animation and i remember in 5th grade for a little bit the idea of being a voice actor appealed to me, despite being mute.

i think it'd be so much fun, so i definitely would if given the chance. though my voice is a bit monotone and i don't tend to give much emotion to my voice at times, especially when i'm around people i don't know. so it'd be a challenge for me but depending on the role i'm given i'd probably be fine with my normal voice lol.

I would love to do singing (like voice over for characters singing in kids shows) but I wouldn't want to do speaking, I don't think I have a great speaking voice

yeeah i would, i think it would be awesome work. I can do all kinds of accents and voice imitations, i think i would be good at it.

I've considered it. Many people I know have told me I'm a mix of sounding much younger than I am, with a strong hint of Raven's voice (CN's Teen Titans). Only issue is, I have pretty bad memory, and my speech well, isn't so smooth. On top of all this, it would be a lot of pressure!

But if there were ever one day where (Honey dreams!) I release my own cartoon, I'd give it a try!

Unless I’m not voice acting as a stupid or silly character for a children’s tv show or movie, then yes!

I think it's fun. I mean I don't really like people, so I don't think I'd be on board for full on acting, but voice acting seems chill. Done a few things for small projects on here, and before on an old site, many moons ago... but I don't know if anything ever came of them. XD

It'd be way better to do in a professional setting, but honestly anything to do with the arts I'm on board with, I've always wanted to be a foley artist, I think it would be SO MUCH FUN, just getting to make weird noises all day, even doing weird sound effects that I can so with my voice would be fun, I can do a pretty spot on pterodactyl noise, or at least what I would like to think one would sound like.

HMU if you're making a dinosaur movie.

While it's not my goal in life to be a voice actor, I'd probably take the opportunity up

I would at least want to try it once, it's not my passion so I don't know if I would want it to be my career, but I think going through the process at least once or twice would be rewarding.

I would love try it, seems fun. Thou I'll be the worst voice actor as I tend to stumble with my word's cuz I speak a bit fast.

No, I wouldn't. I know what I want to do with my life. Trying to voice act would just seem like a waste of time to me

I?d love to but I am HORRIBLE at voice acting haha.

Im planning to use my own voice to voice my characters at some point. It would be fun as a full time job though. People say its unfulfilling but you?re bringing an aspect of a character to life. And interviews Ive seen with voice actors seem like they really enjoy it

No, I hate reading aloud and I wouldn't want to be spoiled on things I might be interested in.

Back