• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If You Were Given The Chance, Would You Be A Voice Actor?

???

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
You know how many people who are in the preforming arts and other expressive arts often take part in voice acting roles...would you, if you are one of these people (actually, even if you weren't), take up the chance?

I probably would.

I know this is a weird question but I've always thought about preforming my oral talents because I know most people probably can't do them.

Sure, I feel like I'd be better at it than a lot of people who get paid for it but then again I am pretty full of myself

no, I don't think i'll do a good job nor will I enjoy it aha. I don't like reading things out loud or enacting them

I've done some voice acting for radio dramas. It's not anything I've considered as a career though.

Apparently I have a nice voice, but it's also very monotone, so I probably wouldn't succeed in doing this.

I think I'd be pretty good.

I can 100% replicate Orochimaru and other husky voices in Naruto subbed.

I can also cry like Shinji from evangelion, so I'd be perfect for that role.

Nooo, I have the most unpleasant voice! It's not really an expressive one either so it'd be a mess.

Nooo, I have the most unpleasant voice! It's not really an expressive one either so it'd be a mess.

yeah, same. also i don't like the sound of mine recorded.. i mean you can alter it but i'm not really at that kind of expressions you need to do either so

Of course, I'd love to. I have a high-pitched voice though. Might be stuck with the stereotypical cutesy-type characters. Ew! :)

I have an extremely deep voice with a heavy enough accent, there's no way I'd be able to do it.

Back