If You Were Given The Chance, Would You Be A Voice Actor?

???

• Total voters
Well, the question assumes people would actually want to hire me for my voice acting """"talent"""", and in that case...Why not?

Sounds like a pretty easy job if you've already got the 'ability' for it, and if you don't then you wouldn't have the option to be a voice actor anyway.

i would, it seems like fun. i also LOVE love love animation and i remember in 5th grade for a little bit the idea of being a voice actor appealed to me, despite being mute.

i think it'd be so much fun, so i definitely would if given the chance. though my voice is a bit monotone and i don't tend to give much emotion to my voice at times, especially when i'm around people i don't know. so it'd be a challenge for me but depending on the role i'm given i'd probably be fine with my normal voice lol.

I would love to do singing (like voice over for characters singing in kids shows) but I wouldn't want to do speaking, I don't think I have a great speaking voice

yeeah i would, i think it would be awesome work. I can do all kinds of accents and voice imitations, i think i would be good at it.

I've considered it. Many people I know have told me I'm a mix of sounding much younger than I am, with a strong hint of Raven's voice (CN's Teen Titans). Only issue is, I have pretty bad memory, and my speech well, isn't so smooth. On top of all this, it would be a lot of pressure!

But if there were ever one day where (Honey dreams!) I release my own cartoon, I'd give it a try!

Unless I’m not voice acting as a stupid or silly character for a children’s tv show or movie, then yes!

I think it's fun. I mean I don't really like people, so I don't think I'd be on board for full on acting, but voice acting seems chill. Done a few things for small projects on here, and before on an old site, many moons ago... but I don't know if anything ever came of them. XD

It'd be way better to do in a professional setting, but honestly anything to do with the arts I'm on board with, I've always wanted to be a foley artist, I think it would be SO MUCH FUN, just getting to make weird noises all day, even doing weird sound effects that I can so with my voice would be fun, I can do a pretty spot on pterodactyl noise, or at least what I would like to think one would sound like.

HMU if you're making a dinosaur movie.

While it's not my goal in life to be a voice actor, I'd probably take the opportunity up

I would at least want to try it once, it's not my passion so I don't know if I would want it to be my career, but I think going through the process at least once or twice would be rewarding.

I would love try it, seems fun. Thou I'll be the worst voice actor as I tend to stumble with my word's cuz I speak a bit fast.

No, I wouldn't. I know what I want to do with my life. Trying to voice act would just seem like a waste of time to me

I?d love to but I am HORRIBLE at voice acting haha.

Im planning to use my own voice to voice my characters at some point. It would be fun as a full time job though. People say its unfulfilling but you?re bringing an aspect of a character to life. And interviews Ive seen with voice actors seem like they really enjoy it

No, I hate reading aloud and I wouldn't want to be spoiled on things I might be interested in.

Back