if you could only have one animal species on your island, which would you pick?

I don't mind having all cats in my NH island. I had 4 cats in NL, so it should be fine lol.

Ostriches for sure. They all got great designs. I was really tempted to at one point. If only I could have a second island

347557383_3572772796381401_1123874877670047853_n.jpg
288467439_400856632008691_4233755008110198455_n.jpg

I have duck and koala islands but islands with just pigs,bears,cats,squirrels,frogs or chickens would be fun as well.

It would be snakes alligators. I can't leave my boy Drago in the void. It would be irresponsible of me to do that. Other contenders would be cats, deer and frogs.

If I could only have one species, I'd have to have several islands. I love certain villagers, like Boots and Puddles. But I wouldn't want an island of all alligators (are there even any peppy aligators?) or all frogs.

So I guess if I had to narrow it down, I'd have to go with either dogs, cats, or horses, provided julian is considered a horse and not a unicorn. Maybe I could go with all wolf villagers. That might be fun.

I like having peppy, cranky, jock, and lazy villagers, but especially peppy villagers. So any species without peppy is automatically out.

I had an all penguin island for awhile. It was so much fun and something I had tried to do since wild world. I might one day go back to my all penguin island.
Others I have considered would be :
Cubs
Squirrels
Ducks
Dogs
Wolves

Frogs, I’ve wanted to do a frog-only town since New Leaf but I don’t want to kick out my other villagers

Hmmm, hard to choose! But I would probably go with the cubs. Some of my all-time favorite villagers are cubs.

My favorite species is anteaters, but there aren’t 10 of those, so if I have to pick something with at least 10 villagers, I’m going to probably choose dogs, with sheep as a close second.

My username is actually an amalgamation of sheep/anteater/dog because I wanted something completely new and separate for this site when I joined.

i would probably do squirrels! filbert's my favorite, and i also have blaire and marshal on my island/as my dreamies.

most likely dogs or frogs!! I just love how cute they look and how they're diverse in styles

Ostriches or eagles! They all have pretty fantastic designs and there's enough of them to have a whole island! Sadly, both of them are missing 1-2 personalities, and I'd dislike not having all of them D:

I think wolves or bunnies... or deer... or maybe cats... or sheep...

I think its a good thing i dont have to choose!

I'd have a whole island full of cats which most people wouldn't be shocked by that answer haha.

I also wouldn't mind an island full of hamsters as I find them so cute :)

I have all bears and cubs, if that counts? If I had to pick one or the other it would probably be all cubs, but I would heavily imply the bears lived there too, through the medium of home decor!

Back